PeggyBlue's Diary - a little bit about me ....hopes, plans and dreams

dont see why he said that. i started it straight away and it was fine! (i was 15st 11)

h x

Day 31!!! No hunger AT ALL?!?!? So good. Enjoyed my chicken soup? Are we allowed pepper on it ?? Had a hot hot bath and now in bed. I'm shattered so goodnight people... Day 32 tomorrow. Eeeeek!

Day 31!!! No hunger AT ALL?!?!? So good. Enjoyed my chicken soup? Are we allowed pepper on it ?? Had a hot hot bath and now in bed. I'm shattered so goodnight people... Day 32 tomorrow. Eeeeek!

Yeah Peggy. We can have pepper!! Well done on another successful day!!! X

your doing so well and sound so upbeat. well done you :)

h x

Day 32!!! Can't believe I'm typing that!!! So proud of myself!!! Got my own scales out of the cupboard. Did a sneaky weigh in and I'm 3 more down .... Not totally excited about it as they may weigh differently from the chemist but all good as I Neeeeeeed a big loss this week to get as close to the stone off in the minigoal - 3 more days to go. I want 6-7 off so fingers and toes crossed!!!

Day 32!!! Can't believe I'm typing that!!! So proud of myself!!! Got my own scales out of the cupboard. Did a sneaky weigh in and I'm 3 more down .... Not totally excited about it as they may weigh differently from the chemist but all good as I Neeeeeeed a big loss this week to get as close to the stone off in the minigoal - 3 more days to go. I want 6-7 off so fingers and toes crossed!!!

You can do it Peggy!!!!

Yay!! Must say the last 3 weeks have flown x

Day 34 and my size 16s fit me perfectly. I couldn't be any happier!!!!!
I feel as if I'm in a bubble though and people r talking to me and I'm nodding but walking away thinking - what did I just agree to. Does that make sense to anyone else?

Day 35 weigh in day .... I did my first bout of exercise this week - aerobics so I'm hoping that will give me a good loss. Anything above 4 pounds and I will be happy ..... Fingers crossed for me guys ..... Well tell u all about 5pm xxxx

Day 35 weigh in day .... I did my first bout of exercise this week - aerobics so I'm hoping that will give me a good loss. Anything above 4 pounds and I will be happy ..... Fingers crossed for me guys ..... Well tell u all about 5pm xxxx

Good Luck Peggy xx

Good luck Peggy.:thumbup: im getting peed off with how slow the weight loss is with me I got no patience at all have no problem not eating but think for such a strict diet the weight loss could be better goal seems a lifetime away :mad:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back