PeggyBlue's Diary - a little bit about me ....hopes, plans and dreams

Sooooooo update of today. In work we did a McMillan coffee and bun morning. I managed to have a coffee whilst all around me stuffed their faces. From there I avoided a slice of birthday cake and a flipping slice of carrot cake. I took the carrot cake but threw it in the bin. My top of my neck has been killing me all day. Maybe fat leaving that area or stress being on this diet today. No idea?!?!?

My OH is making spaghetti Bolognese and the smell is unreal.... But losing 4 pounds this week and the 2nd challenge starting has motivated me to keep going...I so want some though :-(

I bought some gorgeous bath bombs that look like cake and handmade!!! So when they r eating I'm going for a smelly bath and going to pamper myself.

I downloaded some mad music to jog to last night. I just typed in running music and got loads. I'm going to exercise to it!!!! Going to try 15 mins per day to start with.

Trying to stay brave tonight.....really fancy food but....alas that just can not be........:-(. Roll on tomorrow!!! October soon so once that is over I will look so much better.

Day 36!!!! Always feel great in the morning because I know I've lost more weight and survived the night before. I never thought I'd get this far in a million years. Last night was hard though I'm starting to hate weekends ..... The opposite of my life before! MOH is getting his own cafe .... Not good if he wants me to test his food ... I just do a smell test... So I will be busy helping him over October BUT close to too much food. I suppose that will be a challenge I will have to overcome.

Sorry for the blurb.... Stay strong all who reads this and keep me sane in October xxxx and thanks for all the support

17 stone 8 to 15 stone 9 so 1 pound to 2 stone. Next goal is the minigoal so 15.2!!!! After that to get to the 14s . So can't wait. Feel closer to each goal and definitely happier.

17 stone 8 to 15 stone 9 so 1 pound to 2 stone. Next goal is the minigoal so 15.2!!!! After that to get to the 14s . So can't wait. Feel closer to each goal and definitely happier.

Good to hear your feeling chipper Peggy! We just got to take one day at a time and do the best we can to stay 100% and drink the water and we can't fail to lose! I struggle at the weekend too however, because my weigh in is Thursdays I am still happy from my weigh in so use this to stay motivated! Good luck for the rest of the weekend! : )

Happy Birthday Peggy :) xx

And I agree with Natty, think of last year.......or better still think of how you will be next year!! xx

i know its probably very helpful but i went out in the evening with both daughters and had a caeser salad (took off the cheese) which included anchovy..totally scrummy and DIDNT COME OUT OF KETOSIS so possibly something to bear in mind just for a one off? ive still gone on and lost 5.5lb this week!

h xx happy birthday peggy

I'm up early to, bad thing is I want my shake now but I just have to hold out until 8.30am..........only another hour nomnom nom l love my vanilla shakes! Have a 100% day everyone! : )

omg wow Peggy, the time is going really quickly....I remember reading somewhere here that someone said that the time really flies once you are into it, and i didn't believe it at the time.......now i do!! xx

It's the oddest diet isn't it. Day 40 and I'm waking up early and happy. Bit of a headache but I blame my water intake. Going to make a major effort today!!!!

Art class was great last night and it definitely makes the week go in quicker. Today was grand apart from the major tummy rumbles. Never had that before and it doesn't make sense. And I'm burping a lot too!!!! Two minor problems. Everything else is ok.

Hi i had tummy rumbles and burping yesterday and today I feel so sick think it's a tummy bug can't even stomach the water today hope it's just coincidence and you not getting a bug. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back