PeggyBlue's Diary - a little bit about me ....hopes, plans and dreams

Day 42!!!! Didn't get weighed today as pharmist is away until Monday. So annoyed!!!!! So have to be patient and wait!!!! Help!!! At least I will be good all weekend

Day 42!!!! Didn't get weighed today as pharmist is away until Monday. So annoyed!!!!! So have to be patient and wait!!!! Help!!! At least I will be good all weekend

will be a great loss on monday and it is a pain having the wait the extra days xx

Oh a side note.... To relieve the boredom!!!! I've been researching the no shampoo idea and u started today..... Washed my hair with baking soda. Just dried it and it look weirdly better!!! Going to try it for the month of October and I will keep u informed on how that goes. Now I've to leave it for a week which will kill me.......natural oils need to kick in....might get greasey . If it does a good job I'm going to do my kids hair that way.... No damaging products.

Well done peggy, how much have you lost in total now? :)

17.8 - 15.6 so that's 2 stone 2 pounds!!! Can't wait to get 3 stone off - which is another 12 pounds and that will take me to 14.8. Ye-ha!!!

Well I am 5 ft 7 and (in a whisper voice) 17 stone 8. The heaviest I have ever been in my life. I have 3 children (twins who are 7 and my youngest who is 6) and my partner (still no bling-bling ring which is a tad depressing but hiding that well.) my partner is drop dead gorgeous without a pic of fat on him!!!! He loves me at any size and supports me in every decision I make including lipotrim. We are all just back from a four week amazing holiday in morocco and Spain and I felt good as I really had lovely clothes (size 18 though :-() but some of the photographs have really put the whole thing on a downer - fat legs and bingo arms and round tummy!!! The camera never lies :-(. We hope to go again for a week in December and so I really want the photographs to tell a different story. This diary , I hope, will show that I can achieve my goals and face the temptations head on and with the odd blow out on here rather than eating something. Please support me when this happens. :-( This is day 3 for me and I have had my ups and downs but I have remained 100 percent and even attempting to drink more water - 2 litres down and the night is still young. My weigh in day is Tuesday.... Can't wait to get the first one over with!!! Roll on Tuesday. Is it just me or are the days much longer on Lipotrim? My first long term goal is to get down to 14.8 so that is 3 stone down. I hope to get there by Christmas. Then I will set my second goal in January. My short term goal is to get to the 16s and leave the 17s forever!!! I need to get 9lbs off to achieve that. Fingers crossed. Will write more soon... Thank you for reading my blurb...

Just retread this and noticed my long term goal is 14.8.... And I wanted it off by Christmas. I reckon I will have it off by the end of November!!! So even faster!!!

Just tried a natural body scrub this morning....it's having all this time on my hands now that I don't eat. Girls you have to try it....

Extra olive oil
Coconut oil (2 spoonfuls in microwave for 20 secs)
Salt

Mix into a paste and shower on using a body brush!!! My skin feels so soft!!!!

After moisturise with plain olive oil.

Just stuck olive oil and coconut oil (no salt) in my hair and leaving it for a couple of hours before washing out with baking soda and cider vinegar. My BF thinks I'm mad and doesn't know who I am anymore lol

If u do any of the above let me know!!! I'm shocked how good my skin feels. Apparently it stops cellulite .

Your welcome hun, this diet is very weird in a good way lol.

O yes i want to try the moisturising thing, im currently just using those scented scrubs from the body shop.

I heard that olive oil makes the hair grow very thick, i remember my friend had very thin hair u could even see her scalp and she made up a remedy of olive oil and eggs twice a day and after a whole year i couldnt beleive how thick her hair became.

Im going to try your remedy this week, i haveny got any coconut oil in the house, need to pop in holland and baratts for some, and salt is really good for exfoliating, im exited to try. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just tried a natural body scrub this morning....it's having all this time on my hands now that I don't eat. Girls you have to try it....

Extra olive oil
Coconut oil (2 spoonfuls in microwave for 20 secs)
Salt

Mix into a paste and shower on using a body brush!!! My skin feels so soft!!!!

After moisturise with plain olive oil.

Just stuck olive oil and coconut oil (no salt) in my hair and leaving it for a couple of hours before washing out with baking soda and cider vinegar. My BF thinks I'm mad and doesn't know who I am anymore lol

If u do any of the above let me know!!! I'm shocked how good my skin feels. Apparently it stops cellulite .

I do this too, i love putting olive oil and coconut oil in my hair :D xx

Weirdly I keep losing track of time now!!!! No idea what day I'm on..... Never thought that would happen. Up early and surprisingly happy again.... Plan to down the water all day!!!

Back