PeggyBlue's Diary - a little bit about me ....hopes, plans and dreams

I'm still here but only just!!! Had 3 days of food!!! I lost my mind!!!!! But wised up quickly today when my period arrived. So back to it guys tomorrow...whoops

I'm still here but only just!!! Had 3 days of food!!! I lost my mind!!!!! But wised up quickly today when my period arrived. So back to it guys tomorrow...whoops

woohoo!! glad you are back on the straight and narrow Peggy :) xx

I just finished 8 weeks of it Peggy and I feel you it is hard I've been dizzy the past week so said that's it gonna just eat healthy from today so that's what I did and I feel great today I ate no junk and didn't even want it so maybe you can try that too I'm hoping I still lose weight I still walking everyday so here's hoping good luck whatever you decide :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Managed to 5pm today then lost it again!!!! Help people

You can do it Peggy!!!.........try getting out of the house at 5pm for a few days if that helps xx

Come on girl u can do this!! Youve done it before u can do it again, youve been amazing so far!! Look yourself in the mirror and see how far youve come, then ask yourself if this is where it ends, i no this isnt the end of your journey and i no u can fight this race til the end!! Im gona be here when u get to goal. So get up and fight!! Ur amazing. You havent come this far to cave. Just one day at a time hunni. Soon u can eat but for now its 110% time. Goodluck for tomorrow, il be here to encourage u xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Up early and motivating myself.... I know I can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Busy day ahead so that might help..... Next 3 days better fly in :)

I'm finding it hard too Peggyblue, I am great during the day and as soon as my son is home from school I loose it!! I'm soo close to target now and just need to keep focused! I'm only cheating myself! I'm soo disappointed! I love the feeling of being in control with lipotrim, it's a great feeling. As soon as I loose control I start to feel negative thoughts and feelings all over again.
So, let's do it together Peggy! Let's get back on it! One day at a time! We can do this! I'm up for it!
Bev xx

Thinking of you today Peggy. Hope everything going ok xx you can do it!!

Well I am 5 ft 7 and (in a whisper voice) 17 stone 8. The heaviest I have ever been in my life. I have 3 children (twins who are 7 and my youngest who is 6) and my partner (still no bling-bling ring which is a tad depressing but hiding that well.) my partner is drop dead gorgeous without a pic of fat on him!!!! He loves me at any size and supports me in every decision I make including lipotrim. We are all just back from a four week amazing holiday in morocco and Spain and I felt good as I really had lovely clothes (size 18 though :-() but some of the photographs have really put the whole thing on a downer - fat legs and bingo arms and round tummy!!! The camera never lies :-(. We hope to go again for a week in December and so I really want the photographs to tell a different story. This diary , I hope, will show that I can achieve my goals and face the temptations head on and with the odd blow out on here rather than eating something. Please support me when this happens. :-( This is day 3 for me and I have had my ups and downs but I have remained 100 percent and even attempting to drink more water - 2 litres down and the night is still young. My weigh in day is Tuesday.... Can't wait to get the first one over with!!! Roll on Tuesday. Is it just me or are the days much longer on Lipotrim? My first long term goal is to get down to 14.8 so that is 3 stone down. I hope to get there by Christmas. Then I will set my second goal in January. My short term goal is to get to the 16s and leave the 17s forever!!! I need to get 9lbs off to achieve that. Fingers crossed. Will write more soon... Thank you for reading my blurb...

Just reminding myself of my goals from day 1. So need to get to 14.8!!! I'm 15.6 at the moment. 12 pounds to goooooooooo!!!! Can't believe I Nearly gave up?!? Sometimes you go mad on this diet. Now I'm so motivated ....again. Reckon I've lost already.... Weigh in will tell.....probably Wednesday before I run out of shakes. Can't believe that 7 pounds would get me into the 14s bracket . How happy would I be there!!!! Watch this space!!!

Can't believe that I started this journey 60 days ago!! Nearly 9 weeks !!! Not that long really when you think about it.

woohoo!! I am glad you are 100% with us!! and you will be down those 12lbs so fast now, will be like week 1 again!!

and so happy you are back on form to keep me going xx

It's so hard to get back on track once you turn to the dark side lol. Glad I'm back on!!! Need to get out of the 15s....I'm not safe here. I'm happy as I feel so much better and clothes look good now....but it's a false happiness in away as I know I need to keep going and lose more. As some one said this is not the end of my journey. I want to keep going and reach all my targets and kick ass!!!!

That's the spirit Peggy, you go for it! I'm glad you're back in the zone the pounds will melt off :bighug:

Back