PeggyBlue's Diary - a little bit about me ....hopes, plans and dreams

It must be something in the water as I've been fairly stationary for a few days. Don't give up, you'll suddenly find you drop again.

I've STS all week. Meh. Its like I've hit a plateau. Not got much hope for weigh in tomorrow. I've done everything by the book! What's a girl to do? :sigh:

good luck for tomorrow :)

h x

Day 4 and up early yet again! Dry mouth and yawning a lot. I'm taking one day at a time to get to tuesday. My bones feel sore. I look thinner - is that possible? Especially around my face.

It is possible, yes! Did you weighed yourself then? I'm only on day 3 and have already lost over 4lbs. Sorry to hear about the tiredness and discomfort, I've been fortunate enough to not experience any side-effects what so ever. I hope the rest of your journey is better for you.

Just read my first long term goal on my first post on this thread. I started at 17.8....and I wanted to lose 3 stone and get to 14.8. I'm 15.2. 8 pounds to achieve it!!!!!

I hope that it won't be coming off at the slow pace that I've been doing lately!!! So making a major effort with the water intake and starting my exercise regime.

Once I hit that my next long term goal will be 13 stone!!!

The plan!!! 14 something by Saturday!!!

If I get that I will treat myself to a hair colour. I'm dark haired....would like some highlights.
14.8 - 3 stone off....so I reckon that I should celebrate....going to book a weekend away....need to think where..maybe Edinburgh
Hope to get there by the 2nd December

14.7 - will mean I am now overweight and not obese - ye-ha - so a pair of boots/ shoes will be a good treat for that.
3rd December hopefully.

13.13 - next MINIGOAL and I will get some clothes taken in. Hopefully get there by 16th December.

Then refeeding and start again after Christmas.....whether with Lipotrim or some other method I haven't worked out yet. My last goal will be another stone to 12.13.

So I need to keep going for the rest of November and most of December. Hopefully exercise will help too. :)

Yes it's mad!!!! Today went well again and I'm feeling good!!! Just still freezing but handling that with the electric blanket

I've switched over to Slim & Save as I was frozen all the time so at least now I can have warm soups and meals. I started it today & I feel better already. I've been so cold this last few weeks even with 5 layers on. I guess you don't notice so much if you just have a few cold meals or shakes but this time of the year i think it's quite hard going.

What is slim and save?

Slim & Save is a VLCD like LT but instead of just shakes they give you meals you mix up instead. They do soups, shakes, porridge, and meals such as chilli, cottage pie, cheese pasta etc. it sounds odd that you mix the meals with water but they do taste ok actually and thicken up when you cook them. It's made me feel better to have something warm to eat now instead of cold shakes all day.

Back