PEGGY's MINI-GOAL

Oh sinead u just need another 4 off to get the goal!!!! I might surprise myself next week and get the 7 off lol

we can do it!!!!!!..........i am hoping for another 6 and would bring me to 2 stone lol, going to keep pouring the water into me this week.......but I would be happy with the 4 for the goal :)

and looking forward to the next goal xx

Peggy (Thursday) -5 -2
Natty (Monday) -6 -2
Kayroo (Saturday) -3 -2
Daisey (Thursday/Friday) -12 -3
Sinead (Thursday) -4 -6
TeddyBear (Thursday) -6
FatGirlSlim (Monday)
Harriet (Monday) -6

Last edited:
I've lost 3lbs today! So 15lbs off in 2 weeks! I'm happy with 3lbs considering I got weighed in the evening! X

woohoo!! well done Daisey :) x

I think we should keep going until the deadline so we can see how close we get and then set the new goal.

I agree.......just finish it out....only next weekend and can start the new one then :)

Ok guys that's the plan then. Who will be second and third lol

lol Peggy......Must say thanks tho, it was a great idea....kept me going several times when i had a smell of something i knew i couldn't eat xx

less than a week left in this challenge......i must say the time has gone really really fast!

Peggy (Thursday) -5 -2
Natty (Monday) -6 -2 -3
Kayroo (Saturday) -3 -2
Daisey (Thursday/Friday) -12 -3
Sinead (Thursday) -4 -6 -4
TeddyBear (Thursday) -6
FatGirlSlim (Monday)
Harriet (Monday) -6

Last edited:
Sorry i didnt post my results i was on holiday- needless to say the only diet i did was the 'see food diet', you know, where you see food and eat it ;) so im back up to 12.7 stone having put on 7lbs- DOH! Back on Lipotrim today though so hoping to get 5lbs off by next Wednesday. Well done to everyone who has lost :)

Okey doley so today was weigh in day and <drum roll> I lost 9lbs. Woo hoo 9 whole pounds! So my starting weight for the mini challenge is bob on 12 stone. Can't wait to get into the 11's (yes! I lost 9lbs!) hee hee

Back