PEGGY's MINI-GOAL

woohoo Jane, well done!!

Down 4 here so i made the stone in 3 weeks!! thanks Peggy for starting it! x

Sorry i didnt post my results i was on holiday- needless to say the only diet i did was the 'see food diet', you know, where you see food and eat it ;) so im back up to 12.7 stone having put on 7lbs- DOH! Back on Lipotrim today though so hoping to get 5lbs off by next Wednesday. Well done to everyone who has lost :)

Welcome back FGS! and won't be long before you have those 7lbs gone again xx

woohoo Jane, well done!!

Down 4 here so i made the stone in 3 weeks!! thanks Peggy for starting it! x

Well done Sinead you got shut of a stone! Now another 7lb with the mini challenge-i hope in 2 months ill be back in jeans I'll be back in jeans I'll be back in my jeans yeah! : )

Sorry i didnt post my results i was on holiday- needless to say the only diet i did was the 'see food diet', you know, where you see food and eat it ;) so im back up to 12.7 stone having put on 7lbs- DOH! Back on Lipotrim today though so hoping to get 5lbs off by next Wednesday. Well done to everyone who has lost :)

Sounds like you gained the 7lb quickly FGS so I know you'll get rid of it quickly, well that was always what happened to me : )

3 pounds off the 14 pound target ...which isn't that bad really when I think about it.

It is great!! and a lot less than you were 3 weeks ago which is the main thing!! xx

Well done everyone! I failed miserably after reefed so am now going to start slim & save instead, I'll keep popping on to say hey! You all did so very well xx

Back