Pen's Page

PennyJane

So, I'm starting up a new thread so that I can track everything. My weakness is a sweet tooth and a love of wine.

From today I will not be having cheese and will be limiting Atkins bars. I am also wanting to limit salamis, sausages, and fried veg.

I want to aim for fish, seafood, chicken. I aim to drink my 2ltrs plus of clear fluids, mainly water!

Wish me luck!!! :wave_cry:

Heloooooo :wavey:

Coooeeee Penny! Good luck lovey.. I'm sure this thread will help you battle the wine and/or sweet demons when you need to. I ramble complete n utter rubbish on mine but i do find it helps sometimes just getting the crazy thoughts out your head and down in writing if that makes sense. Spk soon n take care hun x

Aww thanks guys!!! Cooeee and heloooooo back lol - I'd invite you in and offer you biscuits but, well, we're doing Atkins so a glass of water and, and, er, some olives, anyone?

I did actually start writing my plan for the day but I accidentally clicked and closed grr!

Got ironing to do now so will update laters xx

Where abouts are you Penny? I'm in Lincs which is miles away from anywhere! Fancy ironing some uniform for me love? I cannot be bothered. Such a lovely day here today, the idea of working is just torture. Well, time to start necking the water me thinks.. x

I live in a village right next to the 'home of the british army' - who knows where that is???

Anyone? There's a prize for who gets the right answer first.

Hello PennyJane! Good luck and thanks for posting this, it is so useful to see other people's journeys!

I too suffer with my sweet tooth, but am determined that it can be overcome! :D

Aldershot it is.

I trained in Aldershot, Browndown Barracks, but later when I joined the RAOC, they were based in Frimley Green.

Aha - I think Laura got there first. Though I'm in North Camp, you'll know the airfield near to there Jim. That's me!

A prize for Laura:553: (soz could only find balloons)

Hmm, my OH I swear died during WWI - he's got so much home guard stuff and military books. We're lucky living where we do in that we get a free Airshow once every two years.

Oh yes Penny, I remember it well. :D

Happy days, and the fun and fights in the roundhouse, That was "OUR" bar. :)

Well this morning I got up and went straight on the treadmill for a 10 minute jog/fast walk.
:whacky068:

I then did the school run by bike which took 15 mins there and back, which I will do again later.

B - Atkins bar, 138 cals, 2.1 carbs
2 eggs, 160 cals, 0.0 carbs

L - Prawns, 117 cals, 0.0 carbs
Celery, 6 cals, 4.0 carbs
Lettuce, 20 cals, 1.5 carbs
Mayo, 150 cals, 0.4 carbs

D - Chicken, 171 cals, 0.0
Brocolli, 24 cals, 4.0
Cabbage, 15 cals, 4.0
Mayo, 150 cals, 0.4

S - Atkins bar (I know!), 138 cals, 2.1

Cals = 1,083 :party0051:
Carbs =18.5

2 ltrs water
3 Cokes
1 coffee :party0027:

Wish i could afford to buy a really posh nice treadmill so's i don't have to drag my butt down the gym.. not that it's far, i'm just lazy. Lol. Well done you on getting some physical stuff in Penny.. I've run out of atkins bars atm so seeing how long i'll last! Probably not long as i'm back on earlies weds/thurs n i like them with a coffee to see me through till dinner time.

18.5 carried forward.

Added some bacon, nuts and then had a bit of cheese and chorizo.

Didn't eat my chicken tonight as felt bloated, I look about 6 months pregnant tonight!

Anyone else get this??

Didn't eat my chicken tonight as felt bloated, I look about 6 months pregnant tonight!

Anyone else get this??

Only when I have a carb overload Penny. Like last Friday night.

No exercise this morning as I couldn't be bothered and I'm supposed to be going to college this morning for half a day and didn't want to get there looking like a sweaty beetroot. I'll see how I feel later.

B - 1 Atkins bar 2.1, bacon 0.0, mayo 0.4, mushrooms 4.0
L - Sardines 0.0, mixed pepper 4.0
D - Lamb chops 0.0, cabbage 4.0, spinach 4.0

18.5 <u>of which 16.0g are veggies</u>

I never counted carbs for mushrooms Penny, I had it in my mind they were carb free? I'll have to go and check that. About the bloating, no idea then love.

Mushrooms are 1.2 per half cup according to the atkins site Acceptable Foods List

I don't tend to count mayo Penny, it's under the fats n oils bit on the acceptable foods list. So long as it doesn't contain sugar or something like that.. I use the hellmans full fat stuff n don't count it.

I'm just back from the gym n look like a hot sweaty red beetroot, enough for us both hun! Now gotta sort myself out ready for work! Such an attractive look. Not.

Hope college went ok, catch ya later missy.. x

Back