peole are starting to notice!!!!

emmiclaire

hi! just had my second weigh in and have lost 5lbs! thats a stone in two weeks! lots have people have started to notice now which is ace as i can only notice a slight difference really, but i belive them and most of those who have commented don`t even know i am on a diet! yay! :banana dancer:

Well done on losing a stone in two weeks:happy096:

It is nice when people do notice:) It is much harder to see the difference in yourself and this is where Before and After photos come in...taking photos of yourself every few weeks really help along with body measurements as you can see the difference more clearly whereas looking in the mirror sometimes it does not compute.

Brilliant! Feels fab and im sure your lookin fab too! Good luck with the next week xxxx

Ah, that's really great!! :)

I agree with Mini about the before & after pictures - they help a lot to see the difference as you see yourself everyday so you're less likely to notice!

Hannah

That is brilliant! You must feel fantastic.
Hadn't thought until Mini said about taking measurements, what a good idea! x

Well done!!!!

Feels great doesn't it : ) Keep it up.

cheers every one! have got a before pics on my profile and am going to take another in june..........in my new bikini!!! i am a bridesmaid on june 16th too so will put those up! thanks for the advice! xxxx

well done on the weight loss that is absolutely brilliant!! It is such a fabulous feeling when people start to notice!! Keep up the good work!

Back