People in Maintenance...

Naturally_Stush

If u dont mind me asking could u please let me know how much u had to loss at the start of your journey and how long it took u to get there???

Hiya hun, I lost 5st 4lbs and it took me around 6 months but I did move up the plans early at around BMI 27 so it took longer than necessary.

Gx

I lost 8 stone. It took me about 9 months, but I had to come off the wagon about 3-4 times for a spell cos I was poorly....Not diet related I should add!

Hi i lost 4st in about 3 and half months, i was not at my goal when i found out i was pregnant. So have gained a few stone back :sigh::sigh: But will be back on cambridge soon:D:D

I lost 12 stone 5lb in 9 months(40 weeks) i did 30 weeks on SS until my bmi was around 27, then moved up the plans :)

OMG ava! thats amazing WELL DONE YOU!! gosh..............................................you must be VERY strong person to stick to SS for 30 weeks! Ive only done 20 wks and im "wavering" ! trying to get back to it this wk though.
congratulations! you must be thrilled

Thanks FYP, it was hard at times like over Christmas and partys etc but i just wanted to get to goal so much that i was determined i would not give in.

It's funny now that i'm eating again i look back on it and think wow how did i do it but most of the time i didn't think about it i just got on with it.

Well done to you too, you've done really well so far, good luck with the rest of the weightloss :)

Back