• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

People in Maintenance...

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Hiya hun, I lost 5st 4lbs and it took me around 6 months but I did move up the plans early at around BMI 27 so it took longer than necessary.

Gx

KD

Gone fishing
I lost 8 stone. It took me about 9 months, but I had to come off the wagon about 3-4 times for a spell cos I was poorly....Not diet related I should add!

naomi1611

Will B Slim
S: 18st8lb C: 17st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 45.7 Loss: 0st10lb(3.85%)
Hi i lost 4st in about 3 and half months, i was not at my goal when i found out i was pregnant. So have gained a few stone back :sigh::sigh: But will be back on cambridge soon:D:D

ava

Silver Member
I lost 12 stone 5lb in 9 months(40 weeks) i did 30 weeks on SS until my bmi was around 27, then moved up the plans :)

FYP

S: 20st7lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 2st2lb(10.45%)
OMG ava! thats amazing WELL DONE YOU!! gosh..............................................you must be VERY strong person to stick to SS for 30 weeks! Ive only done 20 wks and im "wavering" ! trying to get back to it this wk though.
congratulations! you must be thrilled

ava

Silver Member
Thanks FYP, it was hard at times like over Christmas and partys etc but i just wanted to get to goal so much that i was determined i would not give in.

It's funny now that i'm eating again i look back on it and think wow how did i do it but most of the time i didn't think about it i just got on with it.

Well done to you too, you've done really well so far, good luck with the rest of the weightloss :)