People in Maintenance...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Naturally_Stush, 18 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If u dont mind me asking could u please let me know how much u had to loss at the start of your journey and how long it took u to get there???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hiya hun, I lost 5st 4lbs and it took me around 6 months but I did move up the plans early at around BMI 27 so it took longer than necessary.

Gx

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I lost 8 stone. It took me about 9 months, but I had to come off the wagon about 3-4 times for a spell cos I was poorly....Not diet related I should add!

5. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi i lost 4st in about 3 and half months, i was not at my goal when i found out i was pregnant. So have gained a few stone back :sigh::sigh: But will be back on cambridge soon:D:D

6. ava

ava Silver Member

I lost 12 stone 5lb in 9 months(40 weeks) i did 30 weeks on SS until my bmi was around 27, then moved up the plans :)

7. FYP

FYP Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    OMG ava! thats amazing WELL DONE YOU!! gosh..............................................you must be VERY strong person to stick to SS for 30 weeks! Ive only done 20 wks and im "wavering" ! trying to get back to it this wk though.
    congratulations! you must be thrilled

8. ava

ava Silver Member

Thanks FYP, it was hard at times like over Christmas and partys etc but i just wanted to get to goal so much that i was determined i would not give in.

It's funny now that i'm eating again i look back on it and think wow how did i do it but most of the time i didn't think about it i just got on with it.

Well done to you too, you've done really well so far, good luck with the rest of the weightloss :)

9. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank u all for your replies! You have all done so very well. I hope that I have your determination and stick at it that long.

Anyone of yoru do it solely from SS+?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.