People losing 2-3Ibs pw is that normal?doesnt seem a lot.. on SS?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmak1, 25 May 2008 Social URL.

1. emmak1

emmak1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hmmm... Im a little perplexed!... Ive looked at a lot of peoples profiles and Ive noticed massive weight loss`es in Week 1 but then a lot of people seem to only take of 2-3 each week... which...seems odd as that`s what you lose on a normal "food"... Im hoefully starting SS on Monday or Tuesday! NEVER done it before but Im hoping I can stick to it! 100%...

Is it usual then to lose 2-3 a week?....thereafter?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    hunnie, i lost 2lb last week which is good. If you was doing weightwatchers u would be praying for half a lb loss.

4. Leah K

Leah K Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I must admit, when I was doing slimming world, I was losing about 1/2lb -1lb a week. I guess in comparison 2-3lbs a week is a big difference.

Each person if different also! At the end of the day, it is still a loss :D

5. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    but also look at the big losses! i lost 7lb in week 3, and hoping for a good loss this week =]

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    It usually averages out at about 1 stone per month which in reality is quite a lot more than SW or WW generally.

Gx

7. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    There was a thread on here not long ago(today) that showed 1lb of fat and by god its alot when you look at it in he raw let me tell you!!!
    To lose 2lb a week on most other diets you MUST do exercise,but on cd you dont have to do a thing if you dont want to,you will more than likely lose more than that and to be honest it is disappointing when it happens,but hey the scales are still going in the right direction so we cant really complain.
    Best of luck to you on your start,post often to let us how you get on ok,
    elaine x

8. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    so much to lose, can u find me that thread please x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.