People losing 2-3Ibs pw is that normal?doesnt seem a lot.. on SS?

emmak1

Hmmm... Im a little perplexed!... Ive looked at a lot of peoples profiles and Ive noticed massive weight loss`es in Week 1 but then a lot of people seem to only take of 2-3 each week... which...seems odd as that`s what you lose on a normal "food"... Im hoefully starting SS on Monday or Tuesday! NEVER done it before but Im hoping I can stick to it! 100%...

Is it usual then to lose 2-3 a week?....thereafter?

hunnie, i lost 2lb last week which is good. If you was doing weightwatchers u would be praying for half a lb loss.

I must admit, when I was doing slimming world, I was losing about 1/2lb -1lb a week. I guess in comparison 2-3lbs a week is a big difference.

Each person if different also! At the end of the day, it is still a loss :D

but also look at the big losses! i lost 7lb in week 3, and hoping for a good loss this week =]

It usually averages out at about 1 stone per month which in reality is quite a lot more than SW or WW generally.

Gx

There was a thread on here not long ago(today) that showed 1lb of fat and by god its alot when you look at it in he raw let me tell you!!!
To lose 2lb a week on most other diets you MUST do exercise,but on cd you dont have to do a thing if you dont want to,you will more than likely lose more than that and to be honest it is disappointing when it happens,but hey the scales are still going in the right direction so we cant really complain.
Best of luck to you on your start,post often to let us how you get on ok,
elaine x

so much to lose, can u find me that thread please x

Back