people please

Roddy

so many people cheating/giving in to temptation!

come on be stronger! not doin ya self any favours and next time think of about how amazing ya next wiegh in will be if ya DONT put it in ya mouth.

This diet is hard but ssssssssoooooooo worth it! everyones doin so amzingly so why throw away what youve done!

come on people be stronger i know ya can all do it!:D

LOL - you tell em' Roddy!

There does seem to be a lot of caving in going on round here! LOL

Guys - it is hard - but remember nothing in life worth having is easy to get!

We're all on here for one reason, Lipotrim is not for everyone I agree but we can DO this together!!! Stay Strong and good luck everyone!

Lolnits hard though for some people... Everyone has different situations and different obstacles they face... I haven't cheated yet but nearly have...

Everyone is different

Seems you're damned if you do cheat and you're damned if you don't!

I haven't cheated at all since I've been on this diet and I weighed myself tonight and it seem's I've put on 1lb and I'm flabbergasted as to why. I'm not happy right now and feeling quite defeated. In the past I've cheated and could understand why my weight wouldn't budge or it'd go up but I've been really really good.
Is this normal?? Am I beating myself up for no reason??
xxxxxxxx:cry:

Abbie, I'm goingto say what I say to everyone.
DO NOT weigh yourself! Your weight will be fluctuating with all the water intake and if your weighing yourself constantly you will see your weight losses go up and down and your more than likely setting yourself up for disappontment!!! I will kick your butt if you do t again !!

Wait till your weekly weigh in.. That way your not setting yourself up for disappointment!!
I weighed myself once in the morning before a weigh in and got to the chemist and was 3lbs heavier I was gutted!!!

Plus your scales could be diff from the chemists!!

OK Chell, thanks for the advice hun. Make's me feel a little better. Sorry for moaning. Just felt a bit down cos of it xx

Chelly is right... you cannot weight urself... it'll give you either a false high or in your case a false low.. if you have to weigh yourself make sure its same time of the day but itll prob be different than chemist anyway so just wait a week..

as for people cheating.. its soo not worth it, some find it tougher than others I know but still we're all on it for the same reason, for our health.. dont cheat and its better for us..

OK Chell, thanks for the advice hun. Make's me feel a little better. Sorry for moaning. Just felt a bit down cos of it xx

Don't be silly you weren't moaningbi just had to shout at you to get my point across :p LOL!!

And your feeling disappinted is exactly the point, you weigh yourself get didapointed and think frig it and pack It in, which I don't wanna see happen missy!!!

And ollie I'm always right!!! :p LOL

Have to admit.....I am addicted to my scales too! But I put it in the baby's wardrobe today! Hoping it will keep me from it........It really is a bad idea to peek!

im afaid to eat id feel so bad about myself if i cheated so well woth sticking with it

Gota say - i agree!
There are a fair few naughty cheating scamps out there - come on you really do no need that food!! The shakes have everything you need so don't cheat :D

Seems you're damned if you do cheat and you're damned if you don't!

I haven't cheated at all since I've been on this diet and I weighed myself tonight and it seem's I've put on 1lb and I'm flabbergasted as to why. I'm not happy right now and feeling quite defeated. In the past I've cheated and could understand why my weight wouldn't budge or it'd go up but I've been really really good.
Is this normal?? Am I beating myself up for no reason??
xxxxxxxx:cry:

Abbie STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALES your weight fluctuates from day to day and even hr to hr due to water intake,

I believe this is were people get disheartened then break the diet rely on one WI a week at the chemist/Dr and you will have a true reading

Chin up and put the scales away

Agree with everyone above. Nearly done my 9 weeks now and haven't cheated once. Not saying I've not been tempted but decided I only want to do this diet once so have to stick to it to the letter.

Come on everyone, stick to it, lost the weight and we can all be skinny minnies together!

All Roddy needs is a bit of Spandex an hes our very own mr Motivator!!

totally agree though, no point doing this diet if your going to cheat, its a waste of money aswell!!

i can think of a 100 better ways to spend £36 a week xxx

It's good to have someone on here like Roddy though, to give us a motivational kick up the bum every now and then.

Got to agree with you Lauren, if I cheated I would feel as though I've just wasted the £36.00, which I don't think anyone can afford to do nowadays.

Thats exactly it hun, im on me arse at the minute, so thats deffinately enough of a reason to stick to this diet!! lol

i just think to myself when i have a bad day... What do i want more? to eat a piece of toast, feel horrible about it for the rest of the day like iv failed again, then struggle to go through to the first 4 days without ketosis if i could even get that far...

iv come to far now to throw it away AGAIN im not guna let this beat me this time, im too unhappy fat, and just seeing the changes in myself everyday and how happy i am is enough to see through comfort eating, and kicks my behind into shape

xxxxx

Good for you Lauren, you are doing really well and your new photos are great. You should be really proud of yourself. I was miserable big as well and already feel so much better, even my hubby says I've got more confidence now. Booked a hol to Rhodes in July so only 18 weeks til then and hopefully a lot smaller body to take. Can't wait. It's good to have a goal but the bigger goal is to keep it off for the rest of my life. Hate being fat and determined not to be ever again.

We can do this!

Back