People starting LL in March...

ohh lucky you...let us know how you get on, what group & couns like etc! How terrifyingly exciting!! :jelous: The first day of the rest of your life!

I'm back :D

Got weighed, measured, photographed etc. The group is only small at the moment but everyone is really nice. I have my foodpacks and can't wait to start tomorrow :D

We're going for our pop-in meeting on Sunday and I can't wait for next Wednesday now to see how I get on :D

I think I'm the most obsessed one there so far :rolleyes:

I'm back :D

Got weighed, measured, photographed etc. The group is only small at the moment but everyone is really nice. I have my foodpacks and can't wait to start tomorrow :D

We're going for our pop-in meeting on Sunday and I can't wait for next Wednesday now to see how I get on :D

I think I'm the most obsessed one there so far :rolleyes:

Snap, except no one took my picture :confused:

Good luck Wendy, have a great 1st day :)

Cath

I had my first shake, a lumpy vanilla one, I even put it in the blender to try and reduced the lumpiness. It tasted a lot better than I thought it would have.

LOL Steph, if you can drink that vanilla one then in my opinion you can do them all no problem .... I thought that was the worst of the lot. :)

Cath

I had chicken soup for lunch, and with a little salt & pepper, wasn't too bad :) I'm working nights for the next 2 nights so will sort out foodpack to take for tonight and then take tomorrow's for the morning. Doing ok with the water - have drunk nearly 3 litres already and still have all night at work to go :D :bliss: :giggle:

I like the chicken, the mushroom is my favourite soup though - drinking water all through the day and night you'll be running like your little picture to the loo and back :)

Cath

well done all! Great to see you all starting & doing so well...slowly getting ready for hols but should get a move on as I leave 4am Sun morning...house looks like a chinese laundry!!! Cant believe how many people keep saying about breaking limbs! What are they like!

I've drank my four litres and I've got another bottle at the side of me. I've had three of my sachets and I feel all achey, tired, grumpy and bluergh, I hope these feelings soon fade away.

Don't worry Steph they will - the only side effect I had was an achey feeling on days 2 and 3, all my muscles just felt bleurghhhhh - that went and I've felt great ever since ... in fact my get up and go that had got up and gone for months has got itself back --- just hang in there, it's so worth it :)

Cath

Hi Everybody,

My name is Sam. I had my information meeting last week, and been to the first weigh in tonight. Had never heard of LL until then, and been excited/cautious/worried but ultimatley ready to give this 110%. I am prepared to feel like rubbish for the next few days, but can't wait to step on the scales next week.

I love reading about how you are all doing, and this has helped me decide to give it a go. I'm looking forward to the counselling and finally getting the job done!

Good Luck to you all

:wavey: Sam.

I still feel yuk this morning but carry on I must. I'm off out all day today so decided to mix two shakes together. The chocolate on it's own I found to be a bit minging so this morning I mixed a chocolate and a vanilla together and had it hot. I won't be doing it again YUK!! lol.

Hi Sam, just hang in there, it does get better :)
I've just started week 2 - it took me a few days to adjust but was feeling much better by day 5.

Haven't tried the vanilla / choc mixed & but the choc hot on it's own isn't too bad. The only one I can stomach cold though is the raspberry!!

Back