People starting LL in March...

Am of to bed as feeling dire - fippin typical that I get flu the day before I go! Have agreat week all...really looking forward to joining you all when I get back & welcome Samantha!

Hi Wendy, SoonBSlim and In Search :) Thank you for the welcomes. SoonB, I also had my photo taken at my first session. Ask them to do it when you go back again, I'm sure they just forgot. We were also told we had to pop in (no option) but worked out well as I had some food packs to swap, does anyone else find the soups hard going to finish? I wasn't tested for the ketosis thingy tho. InSearch, Good luck with your first meeting and hope you are feeling better soon!

Thanks for the info, perhaps will give my LLC a call to see when I can drop in. I think the encourgement would help.

I have just polished off a thai soup (smelt very nice, taste was good) and made with a lemon bar x3 cookies. Would of been more but had a few chunks while making it!

Not sure if it matters if we make things yet, so will try not to everyday.

On my last glass of water :tear_drop: and soon off to bed to read a magazine.

Night Night :nightf:

PS. very slight headache appeared again. I thinks it's because did victory dance to hubby to tell him day 2 nearly over and I felt good!!!! Serves me right.

From what I understand the drop in day is on day 4. Were you allowed the bars from day one? We were only allowed them from day 4! But at least it means I can chew again :bliss:. I went with toffee and fruit but found the toffee very sickly sweet.

I haven't tried the chili one as another woman said it was awful and that put me off. I have tried the mushroom and the vegetable and they seem ok but still having trouble getting rid of all the lumps.

I haven't tried cooking anything yet but a muffin sounds nice so might give that a try tomorrow.

On my last bit of water too (thank goodness I am sick of seeing my loo!)

You doing a victory dance made me smile, I felt like doing that today after my weigh in but decided against it in a room full of strangers :giggle:.

Hope your headaches pass soon

Night

Am of to bed as feeling dire - fippin typical that I get flu the day before I go! Have agreat week all...really looking forward to joining you all when I get back & welcome Samantha!

Hope you're feel better soon :hug99:

I haven't tried the chili one as another woman said it was awful and that put me off. I have tried the mushroom and the vegetable and they seem ok but still having trouble getting rid of all the lumps.

I had trouble with the lumps and found it easier to add a small amount of cold water and mix into a paste, then add the hot water and whisk got rid of the lumps.

First pop-in tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it, also I want to swap some of the chocolate packs as I don't really like them.

Morning Wendy :)

Doing good here thanks, how about yourself?

Hi Wendy

I had my pop in yesterday and lost 7lbs but then had to go home and weigh my shoes as I took them off for the pop in and I wore them at my initial weigh in but they only weighed 1.5lbs so i'm still over the moon with 5.5lbs in 4 days. I have my group on Tuesday evening so can't wait to see how much I have lost by then.

What is the hot raspberry drink like? I have only made smoothies with it. I was adventurous this morning and made a vanilla muffin.

What day are you on?

GOOD LUCK! :)

I'm sure you will have an excellent weight loss.

I was a bit nervous about making the muffin as I thought what happens if I mess it up, will be down a packet.

How have you found the first 4 days? I have been surprised thought I would be hungry and find it hard but it has been fine so far.

Thank you :thankyou:

First few days have been a bit odd really. I've felt rough, sort of cold and achey a lot of the time, but I am putting that down to the carbs withdrawal. TOTM started yesterday so I'm going to blame that too :)

Drinking the water seems to be easy enough and I'm averaging 5 litres a day.

I'm finding the support on here a huge help, and when I feel hungry or find myself thinking about food, I look through the success stories threads :D

Sam

Whether it's 7 or 5.5 that is still a brilliant loss since Tuesday - you're doing really well :) Good luck for Tuesday and keep us posted.

Cath

I felt a bit tired but I didn't know whether it was due to LL or because I was working somewhere else for 3 days and was a bit stressful.

I found drinking the water hard and managed between 3 and 4l per day. My LLC said that could be why I felt tired. I got some of the fruit of the forest powder to add to my water to make it easier to drink and that has helped as I have drunk over 2litres and its not even lunch time yet!

Yes there is great support here and looking at the before and after photos if very motivational.

Good Morning Cath and thank you :)

I had my pop-in session this morning and I've lost 8lb :D :D :D I was not expecting to loose so much, it makes the headaches and feeling like poo all worth it :D

Well done Steph thats brilliant! :clap:

Steph that is excellent, well done :D

Cath

Back