People starting LL in March...

Good on ya

:D Well done with the weight Loss Charlie Brown. I been on LL for 5 weeks now its going good so keep up the good work.

To edit the tracker click on it then you are taken to the website. You will get an option to edit, when you put the data in on that site it automatically updates on here.

hi from a newbie

Just wanted to say hi to you all, just found this site yesterday, but I've been on LL since the beginning of March.

I wish I'd known about this site before, it would have helped me through the first week, which was a little difficult.

I've tried every diet going, you name it I've done it.
Each time I give up, I put on loads more weight, as I'm sure a lot of you have found it's a vicious cycle.

But LL is the last resort & I'm going to do it this time, I am
so focused & determined.

I want to be slim, I want to know what it feels like to sit in an aeroplane seat and not feel uncomfortable or in pain.

I want to know that I can sit in any chair in a restaurant or at a friends house.

I want to be able to go on theme park rides with the kids & actually fit in the seat.

I want to be able to go into any clothes shop & know that whatever I buy will fit & look good on me.

I want to walk down the High Street & actually say hello to people I know, instead of pretending I haven't seen them.

I want to look good on the beach, I want my husband to be proud of me.

I want people to notice me because I look good, not because I'm FAT.

I want to be a new 'me'.

What do you all want?

Cherry Plum

Guess what I have just realised by losing a stone over the last month (I managed to get 6ilbs off before I joined Lighter Life , but it took 3 weeks!). My new BMI now means I am now officialy only OBESE and not MORBIDLY OBESE, whayhey!!! Never thought I would find that cause for celebration, but with weight loss every little bit helps, so every pound really does count towards becoming a healthy happier person.:)

:wow:Well done to everyone for the great weight losses this week!!!:clap:

Welcome to CherryPlum :wavey: Good Luck with the program. I'm in week 4 now and am loving the quick weight loss.

welcme cherry! Chin up girls & remember it all evens out in the end! Try not to be too downhearted :) It will be worth it in the end! Well done on losses (cant see who lost what as it on prev page!) but each loss, even if just a ib or 1/2 even!, is one step closer & being a lesser BMI is fab!! I'm still at the drop dead bmi I think but havent checked lately! Must peek!
What do I want from this? Good ?! All the things you said but more than that want to learn about my relationship with food and how to change the skewed bits; learn my trigger foods when I get to management & move on a thiner, more self aware & happier bod...plus I'll be able to shop in next again & never experience that "fat cow" stare!

First Stop in last night and 5lbs gone in 3 days!!!!! That's a 20th of the way to my goal!! I'm so over the moon!! :D

So far I haven't found it too tough, although that may kick in at some point. Really thought I'd struggle with the water but have been knocking it back like a good 'un.

I'm so pleased with my first 5lbs that i'm wandering around with a silly grin on my face and I have so much energy today it is unbelievable. I've already cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom, Hoovered, dusted, done a HUGGGEEEEEEEE pile of ironing and sorted out all my paperwork. Have even cleaned out my handbag or should I say sack!! Have deliberately left cleaning stuff downstairs so I have to keep going up and down to get stuff. :rolleyes:

Well done everyone, some fantastic losses, you must all be very proud of yourselves :)

Cherry Plum - I could have written your post - it's EXACTLY the same with me!! Keep going girl - you are doing great!!

Wanttobeslim - that's a great loss ... well done :clap:

Cath

well done want to be slim, nothing like a good loss which is why where here after all! Just a word of caution though...dont overdo it! Sounds like you've had the energy kick I'm missing though...also my worst day was day 5 & 6 & looking at posts people do seem to feel very up & down & react differntly so remember to call in if you feel low!! Have had a nice day getting facial, met at friend at the garden centre and spent an hour at the allotment until it chucked it down with rain so sheltered in my new greenhouse & got some seeds in!! Tomorrow will be gardeing day and having a pop in in the afternoon which will be good! Also get to pick up my vanilla packs which I've really missed! Hope you've all had a good day & managed not to eat anything "off plan!"

Hws everyone doing? The sun is shining so going to try & make a pond today! Tadpoles are ready so I need to get on with it!! Problem with this diet is I cant do as much as I used to which is quite ffrustrating. Anyone else finding that? Hope you all have a fab day!

Have fun with the pond although you can forget the tadpoles for me.I hate frogs,they scare the hell out of me.Complete phobia of the nasty little things

Fish are good though, we have two tanks in the house(keeps the frogs out)
Would love a pond but can't ,we have a stream in the garden and the cat manages to find frogs and bring them in from there

can't find a pertified smilie

I hope you feel better soon.I feel more energetic to be honest,although still have bad cold,the sun shining might recharge your batteries.

Sam
X

Funny you should be talking about frogs and tadpoles etc. i went into the bathroom to check on my 5 year old in the bath and she had a newt in there with her! She had fished it out of our pond last night and kept it in a teapot overnight. i had to explain that the hot water in the bath was not very good for it and ran down to the pond in my undies to relocate it! If my neighbours saw me they might have thought it was some sort of bizarre April Fool!

OMG little blue

Thats the stuff nightmares are made of
Not you in your pants , the thing in the bath with your little girl

You are so brave

Sam
x

Lol had great fun fishing tadpoles out of the water but into a bucket - felt like a 5 year old, filled with wonder & it was fab!! Unable to get pond so will search in the week! Otherwise went for pop in & lost another pound so sitting here happy with last soup of the day (veg with swiss marigold & pepper) ant chilling, having done a bit of the ironing! Hope DTR recovered from newt loss little! Bless her! Sorry you dont like them sam..guess like me & mice! Have a good day tomorrow all!

I dont think you are suffering from lack of an energy kick, In Search Of Me, digging a pond ! from reading your posts over the last week or so you seem pretty energeric to me. When you do eventually get your energy kick you will building a new house or something! (Ive got a big pile of ironing you can have with pleasure, if your stuck.) LOL
Brilliant keep it up girl you are inspirational.
Love Carole

Aww thanks HCW! Very sweet of you but I do feel that definately have to pace myself more than normal! Having said that this is not a bad thing as I have a tendency to go hell for leather and then collapse/go sick so learning to calm down, plan & plan food in & look after myself a bit better is not a bad lesson to learn & one of the reasons I got so fat was because I rushed bad food, last minute with no thought! Have actually had a good day today but was "out & about" so hard with the water but glugging now to catch up! Got my pond & now just need to do the rest of the hole I dug tonight! Of course I pciked the one spot witha million stones so felt mre like an archaeologst & was most peeved when I snaped my new trowl ...anyway, am getting there & it was blissful listening to the birds chatter in the middle of a busy city, at sundown! Heaven. How you all doing?

Back