People starting LL in March...

Well done Wanttobeslim :clap: A girl at my class is drinking 6 litres a day and her stick is still very dark. No ideas on what to do though, sorry.

Hiya all,
Just a quick question. Ive got into the habit of having the choc food pack, warm before bed, but have been adding a tablet sweetener to it, to make it taste nicer. Do you all think this is ok? I know u can have tablet sweetener with black tea/ coffee, and i dont have that. So thought adding it to a shake would be ok, but now im concerned...what do you guys think? Ps your posts are so inspirational to me! keep up the good works guys!!! xxx

Hi Ria

If you look on page 3 (which I would call page 1?) of your LL foundation book, under You can have, it says UNLIMITED tablet sweeteners.
So there you go!! Nothing to worry about!! :)

BTW

I tried making muffins last night. I think they need a bit more work but I can see that they could be really nice. Note, they do need quite a lot of sweetener but seeing as we can have unlimited numbers of them, that's ok! :D

Also, over the last couple of evenings I have made myself Veggie soup pack crisps and they are actually really nice!!!

I'm going to get more veggie soup packs now so that I can have crisps every night instead of my usual chocolate shake!

I like them slightly thicker and you have to make sure it goes properly brown to get a really nice crunch and taste!

Yum!! :D

Thanks guys, thats ok then! I was just a bit worried, just incase, because no-one in my group had mentioned it! Thanks for the advice about the muffins aswell, i have yet to make a good one, but ill try adding lots of sweeteners! Thanks again xxx

BTW

I'm having a really cold day today... :(
It's very annoying. :mad:

I am am wearing a short sleeve tee-shirt, a long sleeve tee-shirt, a sweat shirt and a fleece, it's 23 degrees in my office and I'M STILL COLD!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

new

Hey guys,

im new to this and on my 4th day. yesterday and today ive felt pretty shaky and lightheaded. Has anyone else found this and if so does it last long. Ive found drinking the water is helping but im just hoping it doesnt last for long?

Hi Kirsty

I was light-headed for a few days but it does pass, your next week will be better.:)

thanx for the quick replies.

im glad they shouldnt last longer than that as other than being lightheaded, the diet is actually going ok and im getting quite motivated reading these posts! they really help thanx xx

Well done want to be slim & welcome ria! Just a quickie (thank God I hear you cry!!) to let you know I lost 4ibs so thats 5ibs in total - yahoo!! Feeling absolutely shattered though & really hoping the energy kicks in, along with my brain real soon! Welcome Kirsty...I didnt get dizzyness but absolutely no energy on day 6 which was my worst day but it does get better, promise! Hang in there! How you feeling Sam? Hope you're ok..How were everyone elses weigh ins last night?

Grats ISOM! Keep it up, you're doing brill!

Hi ISOM and everyone

Feeling alot better LL no, hoping for a good loss this week.Thank you fro all your support

Bit of a s**t last night, I had a seizure,never had one before was very frightening.Its something to do with surgery I had a couple of years ago.Anyway won't be able to drive for at least a year,having just brought my new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But hey maybe mean I will have to walk more,help with the weight loss

Hope you are all doing well

Sam
x

blimey Samseal! That sounds a bit scary?! Hope you're ok now?!
You sound like you've taken it in your stride? But what a bummer about not being able to drive when you've just bought a new car!!! :(

Part of LL though is trying to look for the positives and not to let a negative situation bring on those bad old habits of letting something bad be an excuse to eat.
So well done for turning it around and thinking of it as an excuse to walk more!! :)

OATUS

my update from weigh in last night:
I've lost another 5lbs since last week so that brings my LL weight loss total to 23lbs, which is more in line with my own scales loss of 25. Still prefer my scales! :eek:)

We got measured as well and I have lost a total of 11 1/2 inches!! very impressed with that!
Although one lady had lost a total of 17 inches!! :eek:

so feeling good especially about sitting watching telly last night with my soup foodpack crisps while my partner scoffed a takeaway curry next to me!!

It really wasn't too bad at all.
I actually felt sorry for her cos she was feeling really guilty for wanting a curry. I ended up snapping at her when she asked for the fourth time if I really didn't mind if she had a curry!! She makes more of a fuss about these things than I do!!
If I say it's ok, it's ok. If I had a real problem I'd say so and probably go and read in the bedroom which is what I did on the second day of LL but by this stage being around other people eating is not a major problem. I can't say I don't have slight yearnings but nothing major..

What do the rest of you feel like? being around food? preparing it? being around other people eating?:confused:

Hi all!
What a nigtmare Sam! My mum has epilepsy and culdnt drive for a year while they sorted her meds out but is now OK. Its very scary isnt it..Thanks for all the encouragement! Have def noticed a difference but am worryingly noticing loose skin of top of my thighs...Well done Wendy & Brixton - thats great! Know what you mean about food Brixto - people keep feeling guilty round me but I keep saying no thats fine...I actually feel quite self righteous!!
Am feeling SOOO tired again and feeling a bit frustrated with it today. Good for me to slow down a bit but do feel limited a too! Have been on training all day & then a visit. Have noticed on LL that I get more tired when I have to concentrate hard LOL!! REally good news is that I am now on hol until next Thurs (yahbloodyhoo!!) & only have Thurs in wrk & off Fri so lots of yummy time off!! Going to potter at the allotment & finalise the pond & will prob have a week treatment in there somewhere! Little you dont say how you are getting on? Hope you all OK! Going to potter on blogs & then must get off my tired butt to do the hoovering

Well done on the weight loss this week Sam, brixtonjacks, Wendy, and ISOM. :clap:

Welcome Kirsty and Ria :)

How scary for you Sam, I hope you are ok now.

Brixton... my b/f is sitting beside me eating pizza and garlic mushrooms (my favourite b4 LL) :mad: and i'm drinking my shake and water. *i'm not tempted, i'm not tempted* :devilangel: lol

Hope everyone is looking forward to their Easter break :)

Back