People starting LL in March...

Hi Everyone :wavey:

How is the weigh loss this week? I just went to see my LLC early as i'm not very well (suspected tonsilitis :(). I lost 3lbs this week, was really wanting to lose 5lbs as that would put me at 2 stone gone! But oh well will be there next week.

Angel, have you tried splitting your packs in half so you have 8 meals a day rather than 4? I also find cooking a pack helps with the needing something to chew problem.

ISOM - I recommend the poppadoms :) I have one every day.

Good Luck for all the weigh-ins this week.

Samantha

Hi all,
Another day gone! My day "off" didnt exactly turn out to be a day off but thats the nature of the beast! Must do my homework as its my WI tomorrow! Feel, at last, like I'm coping better than I was and feel more energetic & tiredness natural as been digging alot, lugging compost etc so no surprise there!! How you all doing? Sorry you're poorly Samantha & hope you get better soo :) Must try a popadam - can you cook in the oven? My microwave is very high so hard to see!!

Hi

I just found this site last night through someone's blog. I started in March so thought I'd but into your thread. Tonight is week 3 weigh in for me and I've lost 21 lbs in the first 2 weeks.

I'm 35 and on LL because I want to have a baby but have PCOS. Need to lose weight to either conceive naturally or recieve NHS fertility treatment.

I started at 19 st 11 lbs and was 18 st 4 lbs at last weigh in. Looking forward to being 17 st something tonight!:D

Hi ISOM, I dont know if you can cook them in the oven but hopefully someone on here can help you out.:)

Congrats on the great weight loss Sandra :clap: and Welcome to the forum. Good Luck for getting into the 17s. Keep us posted on how you get on.

Welcome Sandra! Wow the weight is really dropping off! My WI tonight & I dreamt last nights that I didnt loose and I ATE CHIPS...ahh!! Good news is that clothes are getting loose and my knickers keep falling down so time for new ones soon!! Hope you all have a great day...WE CAN DO IT!! Hope you're having a great hol little - must be bliss not to be at school!!

Hi Sandra, there are other people on this site with PCOS, who are losing weight despite being told they couldn't! Maybe you should start a thread.
I am having a good holiday ISOM, but it is hard being at home. Much easier to stick to a diet at work! Mind you, went away for the weekend and all the rest of the family went down with food poisoning so they were very glad I wasn't eating!

Hi Sandra - you're doing really well, that's a great loss :)

Cath

Hi Sandra,

Really good weight loss. :clap:

I had a look through you BLOG last night, so will look in on you there too.

Sam

Back from WI & lost 2 ibs - now a stone in 3 wks so quite happy with that!! Now get to have my body wrap but going for a seaweed one as its good for firming the skin. Will let you know how I get on!
Great that you've having a good week LB, I know what you mean about the being out of routine. I'm really struggling with water intake as I've been on the allotment much of the time & hard to dig & glug!! Getting a nice tan though!! How did you get on Sandra? How's everyone else doing? How you feeling Sam?

Last edited:
Well done ISOM - that's a great loss --- yippeee a stone down! Seaweed wrap sounds lovely, you'll have to tell us all about it.

Cath

:clap: Way to go ISOM, you are doing so well a stone in 3 weeks is outstanding weight loss!!!!!

And what a treat! I will be interested to hear about that as I am considering having the contour wraps.

Hi Sandra - welcome to the board and well done on your weight loss so far - you're going great guns!! I too have PCOS, just had 2 failed treatments so decided to do something about my weight once and for all and so far so good!!

ISOM - fab loss honey - well done - what with all your digging etc you'll be supermodel like before you know it ;)

Hi everyone else :)

hehe gonna be a babe me & get me some new boobs to go with my new bod! Night al! Hugs & well done for those who survived another day & hang in there for those who didnt or struggled :)

Well, I didn't make the 17 somethings but close - now 18st 1. I lost 3lbs, which was a bit disappointing after two weeks of huge losses BUT I know it can't continue at that rate. I am truly happy with my progress.

Samantha - I just noticed the NZ flag so I guess you are a fellow kiwi...

Spookily enough I have also come down with something and I wonder if it could be tonsilitis... The reason being that they really hurt! It could be a garden cold that has just attacked them though as I'm also a bit chesty. Off work today and just forced down a chocolate shake - not the best when you feel ill.

About to head back to bed and sip cold water watching the bedroom TV and packing boxes. (We are hopefully moving this month!)

Sandra - well done - 3lbs is 3lbs however you look at it!! Just think next week you'll be in the 17's bracket. Hope you feel better soon honey.

Take Care

Wendy well done on hitting the 2st - that's great news :)

Sandra - you've done really well - 24lb in 3 weeks - wow! Hope you soon feel better.

Cath

Hi all,
Well done all on weight losses, I know small losses are disappointig ( I lost 2 ibs ths week) esp whe you're surrounded by people who lost loads! All in the right direction though!! Had a day at the lottie & absolutely shattered - think I overdid the digging!! Looking very brown though!! ANyone else struggling with the water?

ISOM - I have days when I struggle with the water and other days when I just knock it back. The weekends are the worst. I do a desk job so whilst at work i make sure I have 1/2 litre per hour and at weekends I carry a big bottle (1.5 - 2 litres) around with me but it's sometimes easier said than done!!

Anyone find that this diet affects their concentration/focus? Yesterday i left my packs at home so had to eat them all in the evening!! Today i got to work and went to make up a caramel shake. Was talking to a colleague whilst I mixed it and when I looked I could see bit of herb floating in it!! I'd only mixed up a chicken soup with cold water!! Course I had to chuck it away as you have to drink it within 15 minutes and there was no way I was drinking cold soup at 830am!! So only 3 packs for me today but I've not missed it really... think a few brain cells are melting away with the fat though!!

Thought I would be used to the water now but no. I'm ok in work but only in 2 days so really have to work at it when at home the flavouring do help though, St Clements for me.

Back