People starting LL in March...

Hi everyone
sorry haven't been in touch have been away and then working all weekend

Got a call from my LLC today about the seizure thing, not sure I am going to be able to continue,which I am upset about,
If you have eplilepsy,which I don't know if I have, you cannot do LL
I am seeing my neuro surgeon on Wednesday so she will want to know what he says.I am thinking that if I can't do LL I will do CD

Hope you are all being good and are all feeling ok
Sam
x

Hi All,
what a better day I had yesterday, I went to work & that cheered me up, got out in the sun also.
I think I was just in shock, but that has passed now, the funny thing was food did not enter my head once! thats a first.
Anyway just off to my class & to get weighed.
Hope you are all doing ok.

Cherry

hey guys and gals!

How are you all today, im feeling very urghhhhhh. I dont know why - its not TOTM, and apart from today i've always felt great, full of energy etc. But not today, feeling really down.

I know i have done well to loose nearly 2 and a half stone in 7 weeks but i cant help thinking i could have done better (despite the fact that i havent cheated)

I know im being silly, just need some strokes perhaps!

Kels :cry:

xxxx

Aww Samseal...thats bad! How come you can do LL bit not CD? Seems a bit odd! Let us know how you get on on Weds...Kels big hugs to you! Sorry you feel down; have you overdone it, feeling tired perhaps? I read somewhere that people do seem to hit a bit of a wall at some stage (day 1,2,3,4..!!?!!) because it gets so monotonous so maybe you're there? You HAVE done so well and arent that far off your goal weight so hang in there girl! How's everyone else doing? Had an Ok day but back in work after a week & a half which is always a shock!!

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: samseal, im really sorry about your predicament, i am glad that you are feeling a lot better. let us know how you get on! you were doing really well i hope everything works out for you, Angelxx

Oh Sam that's really bad for you and you were doing so well too. Hope that your neurologist is able to give you some good advice when you see her.

Cath

:silly: Quick update, back from class and yep i did it..... 13stone and 13lbs and 20cms gone from waist!!
just a little bit pleased.

Total weight loss for week four stands at 1stone and 11lbs.. v . happy:whoopass:your going fat!!
angelxx

Well done Angel, I cant wait til I'm 13 stone something!
I weighed in today also, another 4lbs - Yipee
This is the best diet ever & the best thing to happen to me in a long time.

Cherry

Yes I am back at work, great day so don't know why I am feeling depressed this evening, like you Kels. think it happens like that sometimes, even though the weight loss is as fast as it can be, you still want to wake up one morning thin!
Thinking of you Sam, get this seizure problem sorted out and then think about slimming. It is hard when you are all motivated to diet though, I'm sure.

Samseal I hope they sort this epilepsy thing out for you soon.
Angel - thanks, didn't even notice that I'm third of the way there!:doh:

Kels don't beat yourself up, there's nothing you could have done differently & well done on the weight loss so far, we all feel a little out of sorts at times & don't quite know why, its only human.

Littleblue - I know what you mean, i'd like to wake up slim or wave a magic wand & be slim, but as we all know, it takes hard work & commitment to get anywhere in life & that includes slimville.

Well I've just tried the St clements with ice cubes & the vanilla pack & it was absolutely delicious, I will definately be having that again.

Cherry

Hi all havent posted much but have been lurking your all doing so well good luck sam for wed hope all goes well. I go for my weigh in tonight this diet is great catch you all later.
Mandy x.

Yeh Heaven can wait, someone at my class said that tasted really good, will buy it next week, thanks.

Cherry

Sam, I hope it gets sorted out for you and you are able to carry on with the diet. I'll have my fingers crossed for you tomorrow that it will be ok for you to continue.

Angel, well done on your loss this week! :clap:

Cherry, well done to you too! And must be a great feeling to know you are a 1/3 of your way there :clap:

Mandy, Good luck tonight with your WI, I also have my WI tonight.

Great ideas about adding the flavourings, will try that later :)

Good luck at weigh ins, friends! Mine is tomorrow night and I'm feeling really positive. My cold has gone (apart from a lingering chesty cough) and I have painted my nails and I'm feeling really good about myself. My clothes look good on me and I sold a pile of fat clothes on ebay yesterday for £80.
It's all good!;)

Another 4lbs - total of 19lbs in 3 weeks - am well pleased!!

Well done Angel and Cheryl and good luck to all those that weighed in tonight!

Well done wanttobeslim on your loss :)

Sandra, good luck for tomorrow! And well done you for having such a positive attitude and your ebaying :)

Had my wiegh in tonight and lost 4 lbs so takes me to 2stone 2lbs gone in 6 weeks. I am so happy :):):):):)

Good luck to those of you weighing in over the next few days!

Well done all & hope people feeling mis will feel better soon. Big hugs...my WI tomorrow & am of to bed pooped!! Transplanted marrows into bigger pots as they've outgrown them! Yahoo granny's green fingers have obviously been passed on!

Hi all very disappointed with my wi last night only lost 2lbs felt it was a lot of effort for very little result. Hope next week is better am miserable today.
Mandy x.

Back