People starting LL in March...

hey hopefilly, don't be disappointed! Sometimes it just doesn't come off as much but then it drops again! Check out my LL losses in my signature!

Hello everybody!
Haven't posted for a while but still here!!

Lost 8 lbs last week which was great!! :D and off for today's weigh in shortly. Although I think it may be a low one again this week as on my home scales I've only lost 2lbs since last Wednesday. :(

Had a really rubbish weekend! Went to my mate's BBQ (BBQ is one of my faves!!) felt a bit fed up when I got there and people were tucking into chips and dips but tried to pull my socks up! Cooked all the barbie stuff as it's something that I love to do and am known for. Was fine while I was cooking but then as everybody started appearing with massive plates of lovely food I got more and more pissed off! Snapped at my partner, we didn't talk for half an hour but then went inside and talked about how I was feeling and I ended up crying and we had to go home!!!!

I just couldn't handle it and the only way to cope was to take myself out of the situation!!!

All this talking we do at the sesions just seems to disappear from my head when I'm actually in a situation like that and all I can think of is the resentful "why can't I have some/ it's not fair!" and the "I'm so rubbish!!!"

Having said all that, think I may have had a bit of PMT as was also in a foul mood for the last 2 days as well and that's gone away today!! :p
Flamin' TOTM!!!

well done wanttobeslim that's good work, it makes you want to keep on now does'nt it!

hopefilly go to your cupboard and pick up a bag of sugar 2lb is still good and in the right direction!!well done.

Brixtonjacks, hey well done for not breaking, that is an achievement in itself, and to realise and leave and talk about it is sooo good, next time i hope the situation get's a little easier for you, but as you said it is one of your favourite meals, perhaps detatch away from the cooking next time and mingle and chat more the smell is enough to drive us mad never mind the cooking aspect! well done keep going.

Really hacked off...despite sticking to it 100% lost 2 ibs for second week running....goingto post for some advice on main board as really no idea why..drinking 5 l of water, not cheated and while I know its 16ibs in a month but just felt I shouldnt have had 2x2losses...

I think everybody is different and I also think that water retention is a hidden stopper!:mad:

Went and got weighed last night and had lost a big fat zero again!! In fact, I weighed exactly the same as last wednesday! 14,12.08!!! What's that about!!?? :confused:

Anyway, I am not being glum as I know this happended 3 weeks ago and I also know my own scales had hardly moved. So now I'm getting on with it and looking forward to next week. as an aside, my own scales finally decided to move again this morning and I'm now 14.04 :) (was 14.05 to 07 for all last week)

So ISOM. Don't get dis-heartened. It will definitely start going down again in a big way. I bet next week you lose about 8lbs or something!!! :)

Thanks to peeps for the support re my rubbish Saturday BBQ. I have said to my partner that I'm going to avoid them while I'm doing this. I'll just tell people I'm going to turn up once all the food has been done and dusted. :hide:

We talked about it a lot in LL last night. We did a big thought record about it which was very interesting and also taked about PAC. It made me realise that I had totally gone into my Rebellious Child and had superimposed my Critical Parent onto my partner!!
VERY interesting realisation and I hope something that will be a big help to me in the future in difficult situations as I know from other times that I have felt it's my partner who is stopping me from doing what I want!! Yeah right, she stands there and physically stops me from doing things!! I don't think so!:rolleyes:

Very interesting.

And I'm definitely going to try and work on these thought records from now on.....

Oh, and, gaijingirl. I used to be in SW9 and have had the tag Brixtonjacks for years. These days I reside in Penge but frequent Brixton a lot as I have a lots of friends there. Are you a Brixtonite then?

hello again.

gaijingirl, am confused as to how to enable PMs. Went and looked at my User CP but couldn't see anything about PMs?:confused:

Hi everyone thanks for all the support and Brix I git very irretable aswell so think its normal on this diet. The support from this site is great it keeps me sane.
Mandy x.

Hi Everyone :wavey:

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day!

Well done on the weight losses how big or small. Don't worry if you have had a small one, it all evens out in the end. Afterall we are guaranteed to lose 3 stone if we stick to it... anymore than that is added bonus.

BrixtonJacks your private messages wont start until you have posted 50 messages, so get posting! haha;)

Hi all & thanks for the support :) Feeling better but tired as v.busy day in work so off to bed. Hope you're all ok. Another day gone but struggled with water today as on vists/court etc...must catch up tom!! Hugs all!

Hi

ISOM I was the same the last couple of weeks but this week have lost 5,5 pounds yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so more than likely you will have a good loss next week

Sam
x

Sam I REALLY hope so as felt quite gutted! When you work it out its average of 4ibs a week which is fine & have lost inches all over so thats good. Brixton big hugs for you too or getting back on track! It will be worth it in the end! Feeling very tired after not enough water yesterday...going to get an early night as was on call last nght and had a call late so what with that & endless trips to the loo!! How you all doing?

I had a bad blip yesterday and this morning my scales show I have gone up for the first time in this journey!
I know what i did wrong . I was planning to use 2 foodpacks in the evening and I only took 1 soup to work for lunch and had a shake in the morning before I left. Consequesntly after my soup I felt ravenous and I was interviewing all afternoon. I got back to my desk at 5pm and had to do another 90 minutes before I could leave. I made a Marigold Bouillon in the kitchen and there was a large box of Ferrero Rocher in there. Well, I was weak and a number of them found their way into my mouth. Maybe 6? It tasted good at the time but I felt bad afterwards and got a headache almost immediately - my body didn't like that stuff in it!:(
I also didn't get enough water yesterday - maybe 3 litres if I'm lucky.:tear_drop:

BUT BACK ON TRACK TODAY!!!!!!!

Hi all, How you doing? Defi getting there! Went out for the day (RHS flower show!) & watched friend eat pastry & felt fine...fresh donuts smelled gross wherin before I'd have scoffed loads! Spent dosh on plants, root trainers etc & just had a lovely day generally! Also got a real bargain on some bulbs - v. unusual ones! Hope youre all ok & that you did manage to get back on track Sandra. The first week puts me off cheating ever cos I felt so ill! Hang in there!

071.gif
Heloooo...anyone there? How are people doing? I had a horrendous day yesterday but feel better today and got through it. Never felt so desperate to eat though & nearly cried in the middle of tesco cos just wanted SOMETHING IYKWIM....hope lack of posts meansthat people are out having fun rather than in & of the wagon...either way I'm missing you all!!

Hi ISOM :wavey:

I'm here popping in and out as usual.

Glad to hear you are better today. IKWYM about those kinds of days. Sunday was a bit like that for me so I went and had a bath then did my nails as a bit of a treat. And have just booked in for a contour wrap :eek: Feeling sorry for the women who have to wrap my fat bits!

Take care and good luck with your WI this week

Samantha

Hiya, Im having a good day & last week was a great week, also no stress or problems.
I sailed through last week, I hope this week is as good.
I'm working over the weekend so food wise it should be easy, as long as they don't have food I love at work, but I've sat through meals before.
I'll probably lose more weight this week because I can't sit in the sun.:cry: That means I have to do housework!

Hope you are all ok.

Congrats on the new job Little Blue :)

Lost 4lbs tonight... looks like my body has settled on 3 - 4 lbs each week now.

How has everyones W.I.s been this week?

Back