People starting LL in March...

Well done ISOM,
You must be so proud of yourself for sticking to the plan through the slow weeks and well you should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just goes to show, you just have to keep on going, it'll be worth it in the end.

Aww thanks all for your lovely messages! Yes I am proud of myself for sticking with it! At the end of the day knew that it had to shift at some point - no way it cant!! Was hard though but worth it as you all know!! My waist is emerging and my boobs are no longer the handul they were which is taking some getting used to!! Can almost see mt feet & people are really noticing now plus I had my first "you wont loose too much will you" comment - said I wouldnt but remember that they have only known me fat!!
Great that everyone else is doing ok. Little blue how are yu? Are you ok after last weeks stresses...let us know how you are - even if its bad!
Am off to bed in a mo! Have had a horrendous 24 hrs at the allotment & a sleepless night last night (boundary dispute with a neighbor) and took a 1/2 day to move everything 1 foot to the right! Pathetic (& not my fault as it was measured incorrectly 7 month ago but I get the lovely side effects!) and the guy is SOOO nasty (he almost hit me last night) that I decided to move stuff & just have nothing to do with them anymore! Didnt even think about eating which was incredible!!Just dealt with it! Hipp realise havent seen you either - how you doing!
Ok prattle over! Speak soon & thanks so much all for the encouragement!

Hi ISOM,
just back from WI, only lost 2lbs this week, but back on track and much more upbeat this week. I wonder if my lapse caused carb withdrawal which made my mood much more negative?

Aww big huge LB...yes you probably feel crap from the carb withdrawal plus may be catch up from all the emotional/adrenalin ups & downs of interviews...just try & take things gently for a few days and pamper yourself a bit!! Go back to focussing on a day at a time, stay on track & you'll be there in no time!
Hipp where are you!! Helloooo! How you doing? What changes are people noticing? I got a bit of a shock this am as I ooked down and my boobies are no longer a decent handful which was quite odd after so long with them being virtually under my chin!! Also bones I forgot I had are emerging!! What about everyone else? Hope you're all ok! I'm aching after all that anger management digging yesterday (see blog!!) ...Hair being chopped off tomorrow!!

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't been around much recently, had this week off work and we've been away for a couple of days and the rest of the time doing DIY etc round the house. Had weigh in on Tuesday and hadn't lost a thing :mad: :( :sigh: I was extremely hacked off as I have been fully abstinent... then while we were away I ate ... We had booked a room in this hotel on a special offer (I work in travel) and I met with the conference manager who showed us everything the hotel had to offer and then said " I have booked us a table for this evening, we would like to host dinner for you" What the hell was I meant to do!! Ended up ordering a green salad with grilled chicken as it was the healthiest thing on the menu, ate about 3/4 of it and feel really guilty even 3 days later. Am back on the wagon now and have drunk loads of water, it also helps that we walked miles during the days we were away so according to my scales I am at least a couple of lbs down at moment but I feel soooooooooooooooooooo guilty and am really beating myself up over the fact I couldn't find an excuse to get out of eating. :break_diet:

Anyway, lovely to see everyone getting on so well. Sorry to moan on!! Am off now to do the exercise DVD...

Hey WTBS just hang in there girl! YOu can do it! Very awkward situatio for you & you went for the healthy option so try & sethe positives! Plus you're doing sooo well so dony beat yourselfup! I woke at 6 this am so am off back to bed fr an hour! Yummy period pain again! one definate downside of the diet! Didnt get periods before!

Hi all im glad that you are all keeping on going,im on week 8 now and have lost 2 stone 5 lb with 6 weeks to go and another 1 stone 6lb to crack, i just hope that it comes of like the rest has, i have gone from a size 20 to a size 14/16 so am well chuffed at 5ft 11 i used to get called big bird but i recon they should call me not so big bird now!!The new flavors have come at a good time, don't you recon?
i have no class for 10 days so have started a diary for myself as you know what i am like i need that swift talking to take care, Angelxx

How you feeling angel? Not still crappy I hope? How are people doing? I took a 1/2 day today & tomorrow as SO behind on allotment & been raining so best time to dig my otherwise solid ground. Feel shattered after feeling so ill yesterday but did get some done. Didnt get to yoga though as felt so ill...try again next week! How are people doing?

Hi everyone how are you all?
ISOM how are you?
Are you feeling better?

I have a meal out on Saturday for my Daughters birthday, my chatterbox is telling me to have a starter, I know I should carry on SS'ing, I know it will be difficult to get back on the wagon, but I just really want to eat!
One minute I'm certain that I can do it without food & the next I'm tell myself I can have a starter.

My chatterboxe's are in conflict with each other & are very loud, my adult chatterbox knows what is the right thing to do, but I want to be a child again. boo hoo.
Any thoughts or help much appreciated.

Do you have many people going out with you? If so you will probably get plenty of people telling you how great you're looking and how well you've done so far. Use this as your inspiration. I found at a BBQ last weekend that as I'd had so many great comments that I would be letting my friends down as well as myself if I nibbled on anything, so I just stood with yet another pint of water and did the right thing.

Don't be embarrassed about being in a restaurant and not eating. I'm sure they won't care, you can explain when you get there discreetly if you feel the need. Go, enjoy yourself, and stick with what you know you should do.

Good luck, you have done brilliantly so far, keep it up!

Hi everyone hope you are all well havent been posting much as this is my busy time at work. Went for my wi in last night and as i had lost 7.5 lbs last week thought this week would be low but delighted to hear i had lost another 5.5 lbs which takes me to 3 stone lost in 8 weeks. I am really delighted and encouraged to keep going to get to goal keep on track everyone i wish you all well.
Luv Mandy x.

Thanks hiddenfishcake, I do know what I'm supposed to be doing, but do I want to, LOL.
I might make some lemon biscuits to take with me & have a banana shake at the restaurant as well. (because the banana shake is dreamy!)
I will try & be good, but if I am overcome I might pinch a bit of someones salad.

Hopefilly, that is a brilliant loss, well done.

No It didn't, don't worry I was just being cheeky.

Hi all, WI tonight...cherry dont do it!!! One bit of salad leads to another, then more food as you think "sod it I've blown it anyway...". Just aint worth it and from the guilt people feel after cheating...Your decision I know but much better to say no & just push through it. Tel the naughty chatterbox to foff & enjoy the event for the celebration and company rather than focussing on food!!
Well done hopefilly. What do you do for work? Have had a quiet day today - worked am then been in bed with migraine - just up & glugging water but may go back to bed or I wont make it tonight for class....was meant to be meeting a guy to do fence but assume hes not going as its pouring here! Hope you're all ok. HAve to saythis week (week 7 for me) has been teh hardest yet; dizzy, tired, ill and want to eat - not quite as bad as week 1 but not far off...

Hi ISOM, I will try & be very, very strong.
Good luck at your weigh in & remember you can get through this awful week. I did, I know mine was only a few days, but you can do it.
Time go's so quickly on this diet, before you know it another week will have gone & you'll be feeling on top of the world.

I bought myself a new top, trousers & lovely knickers today & they were a size 16 !!! not bad considering I was a 22 before, not quite there with my 16 jeans yet though, maybe another week.

Lol cherry pie!! You CAN do this! Just tell yourself (genuinely!) that its not an option! Also remember that there will be oads of time for eating after the diet!
Lost another 4 ibs which is 1ib off 2 stone! Feel OK (still have migraine) but a wee bit hacked off that its a pound off the 1 stone a month but hope it will even out over time! At the end of the day am noticebly slimmer! Didnt stay to class as head pounding but just had major pain killers so thankfully its easing off! Has anyone been ill ok LL & how did you cope? Hope you all ok?

Well done ISOM with the 4lbs, If I were you I'd be telling everyone it was 2 stone, whats 1lb between friends. lol

That's a good loss - well done .... that 1lb gives you something to look forward to next week :)

I've just got in and I lost 4lb this week too - that takes me to 49lb :)

Cath

wow Katie thats amazing and in a week less than me!! Hows the skin? Yes something to look forward to next week & I aint fibbin cherry, you bad girl!! Off to have my first banana shake! Keep up the good work!

Back