People starting LL in March...

Aww cherry so PROUD of you! Well done for not giving into temptation & a well deserved reward for you there!! I'm totally fed up as really wanted to get the fence done today but its absolutely chucking it down here & doesent loo like its going to stop so will just have to wait...will have to resort to some much needed housework instead. How depressing is that eh!!

I know what you mean ISOM, I hate the rain, its so depressing, I want to be outside in the garden or doing something other than housework.
Apparently we are not getting any nice weather until June, I don't know if I can last that long.
Make sure you keep busy today & don't keep thinking about what you could be doing if it wasn't raining.

Well I've done my housework too - much needed as huse been muh neglected due to plot! Now chilling & clearing out huge pile of old mags whiel still trying to get the hang of majong on here! Anyone know how to do it?! Drving me nuts - been playing all day & havent got out once!

Aww thanks Hiddenfishcake, I thought it was going to be harder than it was. But I think I was well prepared & more determined because I had been through a really bad weekend previously.

I've been fine when I've been to friends houses, and when I've been to the pub when food hasn't been involved, but I'm not convinced I could go out to a restaurant and enjoy the experience. Despite everything that has happened and I've managed so far I know that would be really hard, and I'm quite glad that so far the opportunity hasn't come up for me so far!

Hiddenfishcake I think you'd probably surprise yourself, I did. It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.
I do try and avoid those type of situations where food is involved, it doe's make life easier.

Well Done Cherry Plum for being so organised and taking all your food with you. I usually just starve til i get home... I must be more organised!

Isn't is a great feeling buying smaller clothes. I went shopping at the weekend and went into shops that I would have never dreamed of going into before. I bought myself a size 16 top and size 16 trousers... was so shocked as I had taken in size 18 as well as didn't think the 16s would fit.

Well done Little Blue on reaching the 3 stone gone mark!!! :clap::party0011::wow:

ooh Samantha you are nearly there! In fact you probably are there by now!

:party0019: Yahoo well done WEE blue!! Thats fab! What with new bod & new job there'll be n stopping you! Go girl!

Hi folks hope your all well. Im off to Rome on Friday for 3 days really looking forward to it and am taking my packs with me. Not looking forward to watching my husband down all that lovely Italian cuisine but I will try to abstain wiish me luck
Mandy x.

Hi Cath,

Just noticed your signature and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on being able to wear your eternity ring. :clap::party0011: Well done you :)

Hopefilly I hope you have a lovely time in Rome, good luck with the food packs, remember you can do it if you set your mind to it, just think how far you've come so far.
Remember to drink lots of soda water & perhaps take a shake to the restaurant also.

Oh Rome is beautiful! Hope you both love it & have a fab time - will be thinking of you! Just think of the impact of having to get into ketosis again! Always enough to put me off even thinking of cheating, never mind actually doing it!! Hows everyone else doing? Was a bit low yesterday as thought (from clothes) that I may have got to a size 18 but still a 20 :( and still refuse to buy a new bra as NEVER buying a granny bashing one again! Woman didnt get it at all but tried to explain that I'd rather have saggy boobs for a while! Anyway - hoiked straps up of existing one & it was a bit better!! Guess I'll just feel even better when I do get to a 18!

Another 3.5lbs off this week. A little disappointed as I hoped it would be more, but nothing is going to get me down now. Just over a stone to go and management is in sight!

Well done hidden! I lost 4ibs but it makes up for all the crap weeks at the start - or the psysillium husk days as they are known! Works out at 3.8 average a week....Had a good group session and good to begetting to know people better as time goes on, just feels more relaxed. How are all of you getting on? Must off as apprentice is on!! Look forward to hearing how you are all doing :)

Good for you ISOM - you deserve a steady run of 4s (at least!) after all your trials. It does even out in the end.

Thanks cp and isom will def stick with my packs lost 2 this week which makes 44 lbs gone in 9 wks wont do anything silly to ruin my loss hope everyone has a good week.
Mandy x.

Thanks Sam - it's lovely to have it on again, must be the first time in about 12 years when I worked it out :)

Cath

Back