People starting LL in March...

Hi all just wanted to update on major achievement! Went out to dinner with work & watched them all eat while I sipped mineral water!! Wasnt tempted and it was nice just sitting, chatting and watching them enjoy food! Also good to observe how people eat/choose food and how the slim people order healthy choices! Aint rocket science but still very proud of myself as was quite worried that I wasnt going to enjoy it but I did, even as they tucked into pudding! Yahooo!

Well done ISOM - it's a real achievement to sit through a meal out without temptation. Your head is obviously in the right place!! Give yourself a HUGE pat on the back!!

Cath - another fab achievement - must feel great to get the ring on!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Sorry it's short but George Michael is on Parky tonight so got to go and watch!!

Isom, that is such good news, well done.
It is easier than we think some times.
I don't know about you, but I knew this diet was my last resort, I think that is what motivates me to keep going.

As the saying goes 'Nothing taste's as good as slim feels', I never felt like that before, but I certainly do now.
That saying is what I told myself when I sat down for my meal out & it helped.

Good luck for the week

How are people doing? Feels very up & down at the moment(week 9) and felt cack today - very tired & quite dizzy (after hot bath) but possibly due to very long day yesterday (9 hours driving!) and fact that I have been bitten by something on allotmet & my foot has blown up so am now in penicillin! Who would have thought allotments would be so dangerous! Hope you're all ok!

Hi ISOM,

I'm sure i've read on here somewhere about people having similar feelings around week 9ish.

Could the feelings be due to the pencillin? Also think I read somewhere it can knock you out of Ketosis. Probably not what you wanted to hear but worth a call to your LLC to check or someone might be along shortly with some more helpful information.

Take care of yourself!

Samantha

Hi everyone had a fab weekend in Rome and stuck to my food packs went for wi last night and down another 2.5 lbs that takes me to 46.5 lbs gone forever I hope is anybody else worried about how to keep the weight off.
Mandy x.

Wow hopefilly that is incredible! WELL DONE, so proud of you and a major achievement! Just back from WI & lost 2 ibs but saw gym woman last night & she told me I've lost 13ibs f fat & put on 8 ibs f muscle in last 2 weeks - both of whch are great! Heart is also working more effectively so all good I wasnt bothered about loosing "only 2 ibs"....feel so positive about the actual journey & what I'm learning about myself & others that the actual weight oss means less than it did. Yes I do worry about eating food again (athough its a long way off!) but think the management process will help!
How is eveyone doing generally? Been a bit quiet on here recently - mind you sun is shining & hopefully as we all blossom we'll leave happier, busier & more positive lives tha we did before!

Good stuff ISOM and Filly.

Another 4lbs off for me and I've agreed with my LLC that I will SS for 3 more weeks then start management.

Hooray!

I went to weigh in last night and I've lost 1lb - so that 4stone is still ever elusive .... I'll catch it yet!

Cath

Aww love you Katie! Wish I could get to 3 never mind 4!!! You're doig so well so dont get disheartened! Thats fab hidden, well done you! Also wish I was just 3 from being able to stop ssing but alas at least 3 stone to go but it wil be worth it in the end! Keep up the good work pepys! Hope others are doing OK?

Hi all,
I've not been on for a while, due to being so busy.
I had a massive argument with my mother a week ago, so we are not talking now.
I realised why it happened, she has continually criticised my weight & I've just hid behind it & let people walk all over me, she told me I'd been irritable for 2 years, I told her it was because she irritated me!
She also has her own weight issue's, so she may be finding it difficult that I'm losing weight, she hasn't once praised me for my achievement.
Well I can't hide behind my weight now because my BMI is 29, I'm 3lbs away from losing 4 stone!
I still would like to lose another 3 stone, I've now come over half way.
People are shocked when I tell them I want to lose another 3 stone, I think I must look lighter than what I am.
Im now in size 16 clothes, but I did actually buy some trousers for the gym that were a size 14 & they fitted, admittedly they were tight, but it won't be long.
I now have the confidence to hold my head high, I know I look good & I feel good.
I even say hello in the high street to people I know without bowing my head & pretending I've not seen them.
I can't remember the last time I enjoyed clothes shopping, I also forgot that I have a passion for it. I did warn my OH it was going to cost him a fortune. LOL

Anyway how are you all?

:grouphugg:Aww Cherry sorry you've had a tough time...it may be that she is jealous of your sucess but sad that she feels the need to be so negative..some people are just like that sadly so big hug because it must be very hurtful. Been having a much need couple of quiet days. Havent been up to the allotment cos its been raining so have used the time to do some scrapbooking of my LL journey and am up to April! Must get the May photos developed and uploaded too! Hope you are all having a good bank holiday and surviving it...:D

Thanks ISOM, I thought everyone was ignoring me!
Talking of photo's, I was given my before photo by the LLC this week, OMG it's amazing the change in me, I & all my family didn't realise how fat I was, or how far I'd come.
I'm nearly four stone lighter & still got 2 weeks left in foundation. Hopefully another 2 months should get the other three stone off.
Sorry you've not made it to the allotment, I know how much it means to you, at least the rain is good for the veg.
I'm going to do some much needed loft clearing tomorrow if the sun don't shine & try & find some of my size 16's, not sure if I've got any 14's it was such a long ago.
Have a great bank holiday.

Aww noone ignoring you petal! Do we get to see the B&A photos? I love it when people post them (my updated ones are in gallery now!) as you see people (including me!) blossom & its lovely to witness! Didnt get to allotment today as spent ALL day (from 9.30 - 5.30!!) shopping and I would NEVER have been physically able to do that before! Yipee - dint have to get anything over an 18!

Yeh, I'll try & get the OH to post my photo's one day. Not sure how to do it myself, not very good with computors.
Wow you did shop for a long time, don't think I could've managed that, it knackers me out big time.
Well done on getting smaller sizes, it feels so good doesn't it?

Hello everyone. Week 10 WI for me last night. 9.9lbs off!! Really really pleased with that. 2 more weeks then management for me!!

Well done hidden! A measley 1 ib for me but went down 3 inches (cant remember whether it was on waist or boobs - think waist!) and have learned that its not really about weight for me but how my body feels. Probably a good life lesson as I clearly react quite oddly in weight loss terms! Must off as hiring the strimmer at 11! Speak later!! Hope you all have a great day!

Well done hf I only lost 2.5 lbs this week dont think Im drinking enough water but well done to you on a whopper loss.
luv Mandy x.

m

Wow Hiddenfishcake that is an amazing weight loss for one week, well done.
Good luck with management.

Back