Peoples Opinions of Coffee?

ThinDilema

Ive never drank much before and just wanted peoples view on having it with a vanilla shake (dont even have that much coffee as i like it weak lol!)

So what are your opinions on Coffee does it affect your weightloss?

Thanks all :bliss:
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

Well I have about 8 cups a day and put it in vannilla shakes it's gorgeous and I've lost 3st 1lb in 10 weeks so I would say it doesn't affect your loss :p

xXx

I always drink loads and it's never affected me either :D

does it matter if its de-caf or caffinated?? ox

Hmm I've always had caffinated but am going to switch to de-caf now after reading the other thread, def couldn't do with it though xXx

Same my dads just poped to the shop so hes getting me some lol! I just tried coffee and vanilla today and it proper tasted like a frappacino so i think a addiction might be forming ;)
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

I've drunk black coffee all the way through. I don't like tea.
I also love the coffee with vanilla and a bit of coffe in the hot chocolate shake is yummy too with a couple of sweeteners.
Mocha Choca. lovely.
I'm sure having the coffee has not slowed down my weight loss.
You can't give up everything!

I add crushed ice to mine and blend a second time, makes it nice and thick, sooooooo yummy I have one every day lol, will be interesting to see if changing to de-caf after my next wi makes a difference though.

xXx

SL - if youve drank coffee ill drink it by the bucket load!! ;) You look amazing in your pictures :D and futureyummymummy your gorgeous as well so coffees the way to go :p also fym your babys gorgeous! :)
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

Aww thankyou td she is rather scrummy isn't she lol.

xXx

Hmm I've always had caffinated but am going to switch to de-caf now after reading the other thread, def couldn't do with it though xXx

I drink about 4/6 cups daily with some choc shake, it's lovely. You mention another thread on coffee, do you have a link as I often wonder if I should use de-caf instead!!

Do you make the shake up as usual and hen put coffee in or make the shake with the made coffee? hope that makes sense! :confused:

I try and drink half of mine as decaf as I was having trouble sleeping.

There was stuff on the news recently that 7 cups or more a today can make you hallucinate, although the research suggests that it may be that people who have a tendency to hallucinate drink more coffee because they are anxious :p

I normally make up the shake then in a different cup put a tsp of coffee with a little water then mix it in with the shake nd its gorgeous!
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

I usually mix 1 tsp coffee with 3 tsp choc shake + 3 sweetners into a paste, stir in hot water then give it a blast with blender! That way I can have 4 cups choc/coffee from 1 shake.
Janey x

i have 4 vanilla shakes with coffee, hot when i was doing ss and now in rtm still have 2 vanilla and coffee shakes a day, so from my losses (lost 3st 13.5lbs in 14 weeks) id say nope!!

oh and i dont drink coffee other than that!!

I'm changing to de-caf after my WI on tuesday and will let you know next WI if it made any difference xXx

Back