Pepper Sauce?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by donnaxx, 12 August 2010 Social URL.

1. donnaxx

donnaxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    having steak 2nite and cant have it without pepper sauce but dont know how to point it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm probably too late and not even sure I'll be much use but I'll have a go...
    I looked up pepper sauce on the WW site, and on a few websites for general pepper sauces and their nutritional information. The highest points value I came up with for a creamy pepper sauce was 2 points for 100g. So I wouldn't think you'd need to point higher than that. Mind you, if it was me, I'd probably point 3 points for 100g just to be totally sure. Sorry I couldn't be of more use :( x

4. donnaxx

donnaxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i found tesco's actually do there own brand now and it had loads less calories than the colmans, etc. so i hope i worked it out right, for a 1/4 pk made with The One Milk it came in at almost 1 point

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.