Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pepper Sauce?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by donnaxx, 12 August 2010 Social URL.

1. donnaxx

donnaxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    having steak 2nite and cant have it without pepper sauce but dont know how to point it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm probably too late and not even sure I'll be much use but I'll have a go...
    I looked up pepper sauce on the WW site, and on a few websites for general pepper sauces and their nutritional information. The highest points value I came up with for a creamy pepper sauce was 2 points for 100g. So I wouldn't think you'd need to point higher than that. Mind you, if it was me, I'd probably point 3 points for 100g just to be totally sure. Sorry I couldn't be of more use :( x

4. donnaxx

donnaxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i found tesco's actually do there own brand now and it had loads less calories than the colmans, etc. so i hope i worked it out right, for a 1/4 pk made with The One Milk it came in at almost 1 point

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.