Peppermint Tea

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nmmireland, 25 September 2009 Social URL.

1. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi,

Never tried peppermint tea when on LT the last time but was thinking of trying some today, is there any certain type I have to get? and can I get it anywhere?

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yes buy it from anywhere. Just be sure it's pure and all it contains is peppermint so check the ingredients.

I use Twinnings

Alex

4. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i used twinings too but i believe tetley do one that its pure peppermint too x

5. Trapped

Trapped Member

Start Weight:
    26st12lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(18.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi
    I left a message on another thread yesterday about Peppermint tea.
    My Pharmacist suggested having Peppermint tea with a sweetner in as it can be a little bitter. I belive that sweetners are ok on the diet.

In normal tea I don't take them but it helps with the Peppermint. Also dont leave the teabag in too long. They say 6mins on the box but a couple is enough for me.

I wish you could have Bovril or Marmite drinks, but sadly not.

Good luck
    John

6. Ricisme

Ricisme Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.63%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I just discovered Earl Grey tea! Well, I have had it before but was never a fan of tea without milk before LT... give it a go if you haven't already!

On the subject of Green tea, I have always used the flavoured teabags (Cranberry, lemon, camomile, raspberry...) - I KNOW we can't have fruit teas but these are not, they are leaf teas with a subtle flavouring! They are only .2 gram carbs (exactly the same as non flavoured Green tea) and I am 2stone 10lbs lighter than when I started so they haven't done my weight loss any harm. :)

I keep seeing Black tea (named after dried leaf colour and called Crimson tea in China after the brew colour) - anyone drink that? What's it like? Then there's White tea and...

7. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks everyone for the tips, i will have a look for twinings, i prob would have picked up any... glad i asked now :)

8. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    One thing about all these teas, it is important to make them with water that has cooled for a good five minutes after boiling. Otherwise, the tea will be a bit bitter. It really makes a difference and they taste more palatable. Also, don't stir the teabag just leave it to infuse for a few minutes.

9. cuddlymama

cuddlymama Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I had to go to Costa coffee today to meet someone and I thought I would try some peppermint tea. I'm sorry but I thought it was disgusting. I really miss milk my favorite is a latte, I don't think that will ever change.

10. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i drink black tea now dont take much milk when not on LT and only liked skimmed but i do miss a tiny drop of milk alright :( i got twinnings peppermint today so going to try it now.. not sure I will like it though haha

11. bigwelshboy

bigwelshboy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.27%)
    Diet:
    LT
    I've been using pg green tea with mint never had green tea before but don't mind it now took a few days but i like it now a big change always had milk in my hot drinks .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.