peppermint tea

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
can you drink peppermint tea. I looked at twinnings and it say fusion?? is that tea. Ive got some green tea but not that keen... what tea do you lot buy. I just wanna different taste

I mostly drink peppermint - it has to be a leaf one - and redbush tea. Just found out today (thank you Deezer) that it's ok to drink Earl Grey too!!

what make is it? is it twinnings?

Hi Lucy, the twinings peppermint tea is fine, just don't make the mistake I did & buy the peppermint & chamomile! I didn't realise we weren't allowed chamomile. ;/

all i drink is peppermint tea and water and i have good weight losses, i buy any brand available as well, but as Mackie says make sure it not peppermint and something else with it x

great!!! thats v much! x

Hi Lucy, the twinings peppermint tea is fine, just don't make the mistake I did & buy the peppermint & chamomile! I didn't realise we weren't allowed chamomile. ;/

I didn't know that about camomile!! I've had a pot of it here and there and it hasn't affected me at all! Better cut it out now though...just in case!

can you drink peppermint tea. I looked at twinnings and it say fusion?? is that tea. Ive got some green tea but not that keen... what tea do you lot buy. I just wanna different taste

I like fennel tea Lucy & it's a natural appetite suppressor so that helps too! Also yesterday I picked up some Dr. Stuart's Slim Tea in Holland & Barrett and it's lovely, just had a mug :)

x S

hey thanks hun for that advice. Did you just ask them in holland and barrett or had you heard about it before. So what teas can you acctually drink cos im not a big fan of green tea but i just feel the need for something else instead of black coffee or water.

hey thanks hun for that advice. Did you just ask them in holland and barrett or had you heard about it before. So what teas can you acctually drink cos im not a big fan of green tea but i just feel the need for something else instead of black coffee or water.

Was just browsing in H&B but I've had some from the Dr. Stuart's range before. I don't really know the full list of what you can & can't have but avoid fruit teas (unless they're made from the leaf of the fruit tree) and stick to ones made from leaves.

x S

Deezer thanks for that.. im deffo going to get some tomorrow and try the choch chip milkshake!

I put a spoonful of coffee in my vanilla with some ice it's delicious . :) also have hot water in my chocolate sometimes . I also only have 200 ml of water with my shakes and they are like proper milkshake .drink plenty of water before or after xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

one day down & struggling already help, i find the soup horrible but the strawberry & choc ok . i was just wondering are there certain times of day you should drink shakes .... im not hungry at the moment , more so cold. i no it gets better just when ha

I make my daughters soup coz she always has lumps in it . I put it in a cup add a little boiling water and mix to a paste with a fork keep adding water till it's the thickness you prefer .must admit I enjoy them now .just wish they did a tomato flavour :)

thanks catlackey , maybe a diff flavour would help, im beginning to feel a bit daunted by this. hopefully 2morrow will be better, any tips on how to drink so much water

Yes I have been filling a water bottle up and just keep having a drink now and then and just keep filling it up .add a little coffee to vanilla and add hot water to choc and a sweetener someone o here gave me that tip and it's really nice .also I only use 200 ml of cold water in my shakes they taste like mcdonalds ... Ahh we can dream can't we ha ha good luck Hun you can do it x

Back