Peppermint tea

sunshine_72

Silver Member
Hi
Right, I have seen this mentioned on here, so I know people are drinking it on this diet - as well as me cooled mixed with choc shake yummy!!
But my chemist seems to think u can't have it - can anyone confirm either way?
I'm not touching it till I know now!!! Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi shelly
Oh thank god for that!!! Was worried then :) xx

U should try it cooled, then mixed with the choc shake. Choc o mint shake!!!!
It's lovely - could never drink it on its own tho yuck lol x

It's really nice Hannah :)
Let me know what u think x

Just to clarify. You have to get loose leaf tea? as opposed to teabags right?? :)

Do u foggie? I not heard that... I been looking on net n it doesn't say that anywhere which I'm sure it would if u had to.

Hi, trimmers

My chemist has said no to all teas with the exception of green tea ? But there are no fat or carbs in peppermint tea or a few other types, and having previously done the Atkins diet flavoured tea will not take you out of ketosis, it's purely to prevent cravings, but if it works fine for one person it may not work for the next ? but if it's makes it easier to get thought the day I'm sure your pharmacist would agree with you to have the tea. I work in a pharmacy and come across these questions and different pharmacist will advise different but, at the end of the day if it works for you and your loosing weight surly that's ok. We all want what's best and that's to be slimmer. !!!!!!!!!

check the lipotrim carrier bag you get with the shakes all the nutritional values and drinks allowed are printed on the bag x x

To quote from the carrier bag....
"tea (no milk or lemon) can be ordinary tea including earl grey, herbal teas that are pure leaf - no fruit teas, flower, berries etc. loose or tea bags are fine."
N if u search on google like I did earlier, it does state u can have peppermint tea of all the different sites that came up.
How do u get in touch with lipotrim themselves? Think I'm gonna have to do that / I don't wanna spoil this diet :-(

To quote from the carrier bag....
"tea (no milk or lemon) can be ordinary tea including earl grey, herbal teas that are pure leaf - no fruit teas, flower, berries etc. loose or tea bags are fine."
N if u search on google like I did earlier, it does state u can have peppermint tea of all the different sites that came up.
How do u get in touch with lipotrim themselves? Think I'm gonna have to do that / I don't wanna spoil this diet :-(

If you go onto the lipotrim website you can get the number or you can email them. Peppermint tea in a bag if fine though ;)

Thank you Kay, have mailed them but I'm 99% sure it's reet :)
Its not affected my first weeks weight loss if we can't have it cos lost 16 pounds :)

16lb OMG well done you :D

It's always best to hear it from them directly, at least you know for sure then ;)

Thank u Kay :)
Will post the reply on here when rcvd xx

Back