Peppermint

totsd

Day 2 great. Finally enjoy shake. Jst need 2 know if it's safe to have organic peppermint naturally caffeine free(wats it says on box) with 1 hermesetas sweetner and choclate shake all 2gether. It tastes really gud.. No gagging even better. But should it taste dis gud? Don't wanna be messin with dis diet want it to work right

if its peppermint tea then yes its fine :) Tastes nice doesnt it, and I reckon when the summer kicks in (when!) add a few shards of ice and it will making a cracking drink.

Good luck on your journey :)

That's a think it doesn say tea.. It says 20 bags and looks like a tea bag. Also says 100'/' natural. Hope I haven't messed dis up

That's a think it doesn say tea.. It says 20 bags and looks like a tea bag. Also says 100'/' natural. Hope I haven't messed dis up

Sounds like it is tea hun, if your really worried take the box to the pharmacist next time you go and check with them :)

Any tea is fine as long as its made from leaves not fruits or berries xx

It's probably not tea. In which case it's not on the program.

I have 3 blends of mint tea, and they all specifically say tea on them.

Ok googled it and its the same box it says "Heath & Heather Organic Peppermint Tea is a natural organic tea with selected peppermint leaves. It is naturally caffeine-free and is a refreshing tea. It may aid digestion and spasmolytic, acting to produce smooth muscle relaxation thus reducing stomach and intestinal colic"

BUT it does not say tea anywere on box

Hmmm... Some companies could have just missed it out to make it appeal to a larger market??

That's the brand I use, it is perfectly fine, nothing to worry about.
If you look on the side of the box it states 'leaves', as has been mentioned leaves are fine, berries and fruits aren't. =)

Actually that sounds quite nice, might try that one! XX

Actually that sounds quite nice, might try that one! XX

It makes the chocolate shake lovely if you let it cool and mix instead of normal water :)

I think I'd have to let it cool. I havent tried the drinks hot as I dont like hot chocolate and I'm a bit worried they might have lumps, then I will gag! XX

lol, the only thing i find i still get lumps in is the chicken soup because i cant put the hot in my shaker, I Just pretend they are lumps of chicken lol!!

Choc is gud:) deffo hot.. Went and changed all mine 2 choc its the only 1 dat doesnt make me gag..

So 4any one who doesnt like the taste of the shakes peppermint tea and choc shake go fab 2gether..
Roll on day no 4:)

I think mine was around 4euro. 20bags in box.. But defo worth it;)
Only 4 loging onto dis i would never have found out bout it...

Thank you!!

My car payment comes out this week so watching the pennies but really really wana try this lol!!

Back