Perfect 10

That's so much food I just don't see it working for me and so scared to try!!!!

I'm logging EVERYTHING into my fitness pal and trying to eat really clean x

I feel like that but I look at how many people it is working for and think why not! Will give it a few weeks x Feeling loads better already x

I'm sure u will be fine x got everything crossed!!!!!

Had egg white omelette for breakfast and will have prob a cd porridge for lunch!!!!! Ooooo exciting ay!

cool will be waiting to hear im sure you have steamed it! I hate having to cancel nights out but its just the best way when you trying to be sensible.

Dieting is so antisocial......

What happened with BF?

We didn't speak all weekend because he stayed out sat instead of our plans. Sounds stupid now but I was so angry. He stayed over last night so think we are ok but still iffy! Going out for the day on sat.

Me and my mate are off to turkey in June and the two boys were gonna add on.. Not sure if he will now will find out the weekend but either way it's fine I'm still going as originally planned! lol would like them to come tho x

pffffft my other half has done that a couple of times but they grow out of it loool! I remember you going to turkey last time....you had great fun so defo go if he doesnt. Dont blame you for being angry I have been there too. Its normal guys just dont seem to get it!!!!

My ex used to do it all the time but not even tell me he was staying out! Think that's why I got so upset.

Any who lost 2.5 which I'm chuffed with seeing as I pretty much drank the bar dry sat and Sunday and it's totm!

Hoping for the same next week if I stay within syns x

men eh!!!

Thats blimin amazing chick really is!!! Cant believe it this slimming world seems to work wonders.......im almost tempted but im being really healthy at the moment missed my WI this morning but will check next friday after a good week and a bit. Feel bloated now and blocked up!

I'm hoping for the same again if I have a good weekend this weekend (booze wise!) allowing a few vodkas that's it! Not going out!

Today so far:

Melon, kiwis, hifi bar (hexb)

Spag Bol with cheese (hex a)
Muller light

No syns

I'm hoping for the same again if I have a good weekend this weekend (booze wise!) allowing a few vodkas that's it! Not going out! Today so far: Melon, kiwis, hifi bar (hexb) Spag Bol with cheese (hex a) Muller light No syns
Yeah I'm trying to resist the going out thing too x dying for a wine though!

Got my self some aloe Vera juice to aid my digestion so hope it helps x

Pump and step at gym tomoz x

I think that happens to all of us lol x what are you drinking instead? I'm trying to stick to vodka and soda!!! Wine keeps calling me

Stuffed after my naughty - ish tea 16 syns Peppered beef grill steak (7.5) mission wheat and white wrap (8.5) salad
What's mission wheat?

Well I'm on the heartbreak diet now.. Hopefully not the stuff my face with chocolate but the feel too sick and sad to eat for a week

Awwww noooo what happened chick!!!!

Back