Perhaps this is a great idea. =)

Lol, it's fine. I go to Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Institute of Technology) Most people have heard of us - we're pretty good. ;) (Ahem, we rank higher than MIT in some programs....) So I'm literally smack in the middle of Atlanta. :D AND there is some KILLER shopping around here!!!!

oh cool. Well i am in the states from the 7th November till the 8th December. How do the holidays work? Cos i know that Thanksgiving is in there somewhere. x

Yah. I finish examinations in week 2 of December. I think I will be in NY for Thanksgiving visiting my grandparents, but we'll see. I am also applying to work at Williams Sonoma cooking store over holidays, but it's retail and so I anticipate I'll have plenty of time to hang out with people! :)

Haha! I am so excited about it. I love to cook more than I love to eat!

OH! In all today's craziness I almost forgot to post!! I had lunch today with a friend I haven't seen in a few months, at least. (Then went shopping!) She doesn't know I'm on a diet. The first thing she said was, "Wow! You're tiny!!!!" :D Really keeps you motivated because I know that wasn't just a friend being nice - she didn't know I was on a diet, so she would have had no reason to say it just because.

I didn't get knocked out of ketosis!!! YAHOO!! I have less than usual - only moderate as opposed to heavy - but I think if I stick to strictly lean protein and green veggies I will be back to heavy in no time at all! Yay!!

Tazzi - It boils down to I'm still in ketosis even though I haven't lost a damn pound in a week and a fecking half!! ;.;

Well, I'm hearing it'll pay off next week and thinking last week I only lost 1 lb. so isn't THIS supposed to be the payoff week? ;)

Weather's nice. It's cooling down some, thank god!

Tiny and me don't fit together............yet. ;) I'm still quite a bit off from goal weight and classified overweight.

Today's lunch: 2 oz. of chicken and a piece of lettuce on top with a side garden salad of romaine lettuce and no dressing. And a big glass of water. Like 1/2 a liter of water. =)

I removed the bun, the tomatoes, the honey mustard, the cruton, and the green pepper.

Total calories of 68, carb count of 2, so I could eat the 2nd chicken piece (2 more oz.) and STILL be under 200 calories!! But I'm stuffed!!!! :D

Oh hell... next weekend I'm road tripping with my friends. I've only now been hit with the fact that - HOW AM I GOING TO MAKE MY SOUPS AND SHAKES?!?!

I've a mini blender I can plug in to mix them, but I'm trying to remember whether they have a stove I can use if I bring a pot and bowl.

If not, does anyone have any suggestions for how to prepare my shakes/soups for 2 days? I suppose I could refrigerate a bag of ice and stick to chocolate and french vanlla if worse comes to it, but.... the ice likely won't keep on the way if I cna't find my old cooler! :-o

TODAY: 124 calories, 23g protein, 3g carb, 3g sugar, 2g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 72 mg cholesterol, 759mg sodium, 27%dv vitamin a, 16%dv vitamin c, 1%dv calcium, 1% dv iron

I picked up the Walden Farm stuff. Everything free honey dijon and balsam vinagrette salad dressings (everything meaning calorie, fat, carb, acid...everything!) and the dijon I'm having with my letuce and grilled chicken tastes GOOD!

I also picked up their BBQ sauce - regular, sweet, and spicy - I got hte original I liek the mix - not too sweet, not too spice. It should be good over chicken, and it will be nice for next weekend's trip if I can't get access to a stove (2 shakes, eck, and some grilled chicken with bbq...mmm). They serve carb-heavy cafeteria style food, so I'm pretty sure I'll have to pre-make some chicken for the weekend and bring a cooler full of ice, chicken, and leaves. :) It will be a challenge. But I don't want to screw up my diet OR miss out on a chance to get a weekend away with my good friends.

And they're all SO SO supportive of me on this diet - it's really amazing! They've adjusted some of their habits, so that - for instance - when I was on SS, and there was a tailgate party before a big game, they bought some Coke Zero instead of Diet Coke so I could still have something. And they've started serving some more veggie type foods on Mondays and Thursdays, so I can have some of the green veggies. And they've even begun leaving 1 baked chicken breast alone instead of mixing it with all their mushroom soups and carb heavy junk so that I can still actually -eat- with them on Mondays! :D It's amazing so have such a huge group of such amazing friends - real friends, who have stuck by me even at my heaviest and not judged me.

Today: 2 oz. plain chicken and a bunch of lettuce. A teeny bit of carrots. 1 small ring of a red onion (last one I swear!!) And thew walden farm honey dijon dressing. It was FAB!!!

I'm finding it actually hard to get to the 200 calories per day. Because this was nowhere close! I might have to toss some more leaves in with a piece of chicken or something. Plus, the other day, there was a sandwich of chicken (I removed everything but the lettuce) and it lasted me 2 sittings because I was just plain not hungry!!

"Dinner" time. I actually really like the chocolate shake. Didn't even need the peppermint extract I bought just in case!

Back