Perhaps this is a great idea. =)

Thanks shrinking. =) And you can Kitty. It has to be when you're ready.

Lol Kitty - yeah; but I didn't get a ton of sleep. I tend not to. Actually, it's thanks to the diet that I've been getting any at all!

Lol! Ironing and snoozing could be dangerous! Be careful.

I know this has nothing to do with my weight loss, but we're under tornado warning and I am quite terrified!!!

Down 6 lbs so far this week with 2 days left to go before official WI!! I love this week! :D I've passed the 20lb drop, and I'm 5 lbs. away from the 2 stone drop!!!! And in percentages, I'm anywhere form 1/3 of my weight loss off to 1/4 off!

yikes - that is scary! You are doing great with your weight loss

Looks like the worst of the tornado damage is done. I made the right call staying home form Uni today, though. Would have been stranded on the road in its path if I'd driven in this morning. As it was, I was stuck in a ton of flooding here. Even with the extra traction button, I barely kept from hydroplaning. I just got off work and was tempted to go in - have a meeting for another job, and a cheesecake welcoming reception for new freshmen I've spent the last few months planning at the 3rd job - but then it started pouring and more floods have decided to happen. PLus dad says a few of his staff members have tried to get into the city throughout the day and the weather's been so bad they've all had to turn back. I'm not taking my chances.

So I have less lbs, a looser fitting skirt, 2 soups to drink on a rainy, cold day, a few good DVDs, and an unexpected free night! Yay!

Did I say the tornado risk was over? Haha, silly me..... Apparently, my CITY (not just my county) is under tornado watch. So, a tornado could be forming right about a 5 min. DRIVE away from me, or next door, or.... Ack!! Need major distraction!!! It doesn't help that the sky goes calm, pours, goes calm, pours.....

And my body makes no sense at all. My instincts are screaming at me to get in my car and drive to the bookstore and read, where there are ppl. around, and my brain says, "Dummy... if there IS a tornado you're safer staying put than you are trying to drive!"

I'm an odd one - terrified of these things when I'm on my own, but think they're beautiful when I'm with others. It's like.... I feel like I have to be brave in case someone else freaks out somehow? I know, it makes no sense at all, but that's how it is...

I'm slurping my soup so fast so I can go drive. My car's 3 tons - very sturdy - with extra traction. And the bookstore is very close. The news guy's sound went out, so bas storms are not far from being here again. :(

Hey chick, you ok? x x

Hey rela, kitty. Yes, I survived - lol! I just put in a lot of movies and turned the volume up a lot, so I wouldn't notice if my satellite went out at all. I'm so exhausted this morning though, and since I have to drive in with my crabby mother, I'm not too pleased. But I lost another lb, so! :D

I had the inevitable food dream I've heard about. It was a cupcake, the kind of luscious decadence only found in a dream. It smelled, looked perfect. I agonized more than usual. Sniffed it, eyed it, even unwrapped a side and opened my mouth. Then, I sighed, closed my mouth, and threw it in the trash can. Even in my dream. :)

Cor, thats will power for you!!! ;)
Glad the storm has passed, and well done on the extra lb off. You're doing very well babe, keep it up! x

Back