Period affecting weight loss ?!?

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
Hey, just finished 1st week on CD and period started on the 3rd day :(. Had first weigh in today and only lost 4lbs, CDC said she's sure it's down to having period as it makes you hold water, anyone else had this problem? Sooooo disappointed :confused:

I had my first weigh-in last week, and was on my period all week, and only lost 5lbs, and was pretty disappointed. I am hoping this week will be better!

Oh yes!!! It's water retention hun. Fear not, next week you'll have a mega loss when it's gone ;)

Don't think we can have aqua ban or anything either as it has sucrose in it :(

Don't worry hun, I'm sure your second loss will be bigger. I always retain water with periods, and my weight can fluctuate as much as 6Ibs before/after :) Chin up!

Yep i dont loss anything when on TOTM. The following week the water retention goes and the scales go down.

Keep going as it is so worth it. I always had that problem with my TOTM so decided not to let that week ruin my weight loss.

Thanks guys, it's just disappointing when you have high hopes but nevermind, I WILL be atleast 10st by xmas! I WILL! lol

even so 4 lb is good start ......... dont be dispondant .... i was like you ( but have had a period now for 6 months !) so i porked out !!!! back on track now and if i can loose 4 lb a week i will be happy

You've had a period for 6 months?!? How are you coping with that?

Chin up Sue, I know we can reach our target by xmas, if not before, we'll keep each other right!

Me too! Husband gave me a lovely card this morning saying hopes I get results I want at WI and said I've done really well this first week, just thought that was the sweetest thing!

Back