Periods affecting weight loss

platinumbabe

Hi All, been for my weigh in this morning , my second week and Ive only lost 2lbs , which i was most disappointed.
I started my period yesterday would that have an affect on my weight loss or not .
Appreciate anyone having same experience .
Su x

Hiya, i tend to retain water wen its my totm, that might be it, so be prepared for a bigger weightloss nextweek!

well done for the 2lb tho, 2lb gone for good!
x

Thanks I just wanted to check , as its always been the same on other diets , but cambridge is totally different and my first time on the plan.
I feel better already x

I would defo says it's down to TOTM if you've been sticking to it, just keep on track and look forward to next weeks WI, I'm sure you'll be mega pleased

x

Thanks Becky , looking at your start weight and weight loss on week 4 , has enthused me . As I was about the same weight as you and lost 11lbs the first week.
100% on ss , have not cheated at all , which is great and I feel good . I know I will have a better weight loss next week and hoping to lose 1 1/2 stone in four weeks and be 2 stone lighter by the 6th week.
Su x

Platinumbabe - I had TOTM week 2, lost 2 lbs then stuck with it and lost a stone in week 3 (week 3 was more 10 days though).

Stick with it! :)

Hi Su !

TOTM definitely affects some ladies ( me included, as I used to gain
2 lb every TOTM, even though sticking 100% to the diet, but then have a really good loss the week after !! )

CAROLYN x

they say your weight fluctuates by up to 6 - 7lb around TOTM so you know youve been 100%, the scales will show it after!

i usually lose 2lb less than usual when its totm!
i retain water it seems although i drink about 6l of water a day!
POO to periods!
xx

Back