• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Periods affecting weight loss

Thanks I just wanted to check , as its always been the same on other diets , but cambridge is totally different and my first time on the plan.
I feel better already x

Silver Member
I would defo says it's down to TOTM if you've been sticking to it, just keep on track and look forward to next weeks WI, I'm sure you'll be mega pleased

Thanks Becky , looking at your start weight and weight loss on week 4 , has enthused me . As I was about the same weight as you and lost 11lbs the first week.
100% on ss , have not cheated at all , which is great and I feel good . I know I will have a better weight loss next week and hoping to lose 1 1/2 stone in four weeks and be 2 stone lighter by the 6th week.
Su x
Platinumbabe - I had TOTM week 2, lost 2 lbs then stuck with it and lost a stone in week 3 (week 3 was more 10 days though).

Stick with it! :)

Hi Su !

TOTM definitely affects some ladies ( me included, as I used to gain
2 lb every TOTM, even though sticking 100% to the diet, but then have a really good loss the week after !! )

please try again
they say your weight fluctuates by up to 6 - 7lb around TOTM so you know youve been 100%, the scales will show it after!

WILL be Slim!
i usually lose 2lb less than usual when its totm!
i retain water it seems although i drink about 6l of water a day!
POO to periods!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 0
Slimming World 4
Slimming World Off Topic 1
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! 1
Atkins Diet 0