Personal question...

P.S thanks for the PMA to my 8lbs! I am chuffed but I felt a bit down when I read some people have lost 10lbs! Let's see what this week's brings. I have uped my water intake to 4 litres and feel so much better for it! Have a good weekend everyone and let's hope the sun shines!

I think you mis read my posting or the way that I worded it (cheating was me eating half a beef patty not using diurectics)

On the upside bloated feeling has gone, think 8 days in my body is getting used to the new regime and I slept easily! I have never dranktea or coffee due to a milk allergy and I do not like them black. Thanks for the information as always, this forum is fab. It really helps with my motivation, I am thiking my CDC is not all that she is very fast has shakes ready when i get there and just weighs me and doesn't measure me? any how will see how I get on! But dreading sunday afternoon as it's my sister's hen do part 1 and we are going for afternoon tea, so planning a tooth ache so I can go there and not eat how bad is that!! I hate lying!!!

make sure she measures you next time and have your measurements taken at least once a month!! i've lost 3 stone on the diet but also lost 30.25 inches including 6 from my waist and also 8.5 from my hips and 7 from my thighs which are my worst areas, i was very pear shaped before like a weeble! so to see the measurements going down is vital, especially when u might not have had a great loss on the scales, for example this month i've only lost 5lbs overall but i've lost 1.5 inches off my thighs in that space of time also which gave me a much needed boost! x

make sure she measures you next time and have your measurements taken at least once a month!! i've lost 3 stone on the diet but also lost 30.25 inches including 6 from my waist and also 8.5 from my hips and 7 from my thighs which are my worst areas, i was very pear shaped before like a weeble! so to see the measurements going down is vital, especially when u might not have had a great loss on the scales, for example this month i've only lost 5lbs overall but i've lost 1.5 inches off my thighs in that space of time also which gave me a much needed boost! x

That is amazing I have now got my hubby measuring me now, so ill see what next week brings!! I need any motivation I can get! :)

That is amazing I have now got my hubby measuring me now, so ill see what next week brings!! I need any motivation I can get! :)

yes the inch loss is definitely worth monitoring as the scales are not always our friends sadly! inch loss determines clothes size as well rather than actual wegight in lbs so it is important to monitor as it really does help boost you especially when the scales are slow! x

Thank you let's hope the inches go fast but received a nice compliment today saying I looked slimmer in my face! Wish it was my bum or tum hee hee, maybe this time next month!!! :)

Thank you let's hope the inches go fast but received a nice compliment today saying I looked slimmer in my face! Wish it was my bum or tum hee hee, maybe this time next month!!! :)

Well the body gets rid of the fat it needs the least :D I like having a slimmer face and for the first time in a very long time I now have a slender neck :D (and it's not me saying that!!!)

What body shape are you? I am a pear and oh boy my bum and thighs are hard to get into shape!!!

lol i had that the other day, a work colleague based in another town hadnt seen me since i started the diet and said ooo have u lost weight, you can see it in your face! i just thought is that the only place i look like ive lost 3 stone from?? they should be noticing it in my stomach, hips, bum, thighs too ..... lol!! x

lol i had that the other day, a work colleague based in another town hadnt seen me since i started the diet and said ooo have u lost weight, you can see it in your face! i just thought is that the only place i look like ive lost 3 stone from?? they should be noticing it in my stomach, hips, bum, thighs too ..... lol!! x

Maybe she was trying to be polite? :) But bet you look fab!!! Have you uploaded any photos of yourself? I hate having my photo taken at the best of times!

Well the body gets rid of the fat it needs the least :D I like having a slimmer face and for the first time in a very long time I now have a slender neck :D (and it's not me saying that!!!)

What body shape are you? I am a pear and oh boy my bum and thighs are hard to get into shape!!!
Thanks Book Worm I didn't know that but that makes sense! I am hoping for a slender, lady like neck too!! You can wear pretty necklaces, I always feel like I have a tree trunk neck! I am an hourglass figure I have big boobs and big hips boob size 34GG and Hips/stomach 48 waist is 36. My legs are ok aprt from my thighs and the bottom of my bum is small sounds weird but true. The biggest bit of my body is my lovehandles which I refer to as my rump! All females of my family have our fat stores there, all ok when pregnant horrific when not!!

lumpyandbumpy said:

I have the exact same problem too! I've lost 3 stone as well and everyone just notices it in my face to! I can't see much a difference of a difference personally anyway! I was a fat apple two months ago and now 3 stone down i think i still look like a fat apple just a long fat apple! How tall you lumpyandbumpy? I'm 5ft11 so maybe it'll take awhile to show much difference :/ I'm definitely going to get my CDC to measure me as I've only had one set of measurements taken so it'd be good to see where the weight has gone from lol!

Thanks Book Worm I didn't know that but that makes sense! I am hoping for a slender, lady like neck too!! You can wear pretty necklaces, I always feel like I have a tree trunk neck! I am an hourglass figure I have big boobs and big hips boob size 34GG and Hips/stomach 48 waist is 36. My legs are ok aprt from my thighs and the bottom of my bum is small sounds weird but true. The biggest bit of my body is my lovehandles which I refer to as my rump! All females of my family have our fat stores there, all ok when pregnant horrific when not!!

Well count yourself lucky, because an hourglass figure is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I am so happy that I finally have a slender neck. I can wear the beautiful necklaces my husband bought me as presents when we first started dating 10 years ago. And they look so good!

I have the exact same problem too! I've lost 3 stone as well and everyone just notices it in my face to! I can't see much a difference of a difference personally anyway! I was a fat apple two months ago and now 3 stone down i think i still look like a fat apple just a long fat apple! How tall you lumpyandbumpy? I'm 5ft11 so maybe it'll take awhile to show much difference :/ I'm definitely going to get my CDC to measure me as I've only had one set of measurements taken so it'd be good to see where the weight has gone from lol!

My CDC takes pictures of me every 4 weeks but I refuse to look at them because I can't see a difference, even when put one next to the other. I can feel my body being smaller, I love looking at my measurements but my eyes still see my as the size 24 I was :( I will have to be careful with that I think.

Back