Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

Hope WI goes ok.

Think there must be something in the water re trousers. Last week a pair lost a button, today another pair, the only ones that still really fit me, the zip broke off... Is it a sign I'm never going to need them again??!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got everything crossed.

Which is pretty uncomfortable, so could you let us know soon, please?

Hope WI goes ok. Think there must be something in the water re trousers. Last week a pair lost a button, today another pair, the only ones that still really fit me, the zip broke off... Is it a sign I'm never going to need them again??!! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I think it's the trousers forcing us to throw them away!!! Xx

I've got everything crossed. Which is pretty uncomfortable, so could you let us know soon, please?

Haha thanks Sarah!!! It may be uncomfortable but it clearly worked!! 1lb off and in into the 12s!!!!! Whoop!!!! Xxx

Whoop indeed. From a very relieved me.
Now trying to rub some feeling back into all my uncrossed bits.

Yippeeee xx

Yay, well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats that's amazing, I have full on tunnel vision on getting into the 12's at the moment so this is very inspiring!

Thanks everyone for the lovely congrats messages :)

Im so happy to be in the 12s. I think everyone has that weight stages in their head for them personally, mine goes something like:
high 13s - Holy crap, how did we get here?!?! *wont look in the mirror*
mid-low 13s - Our biggest clothes fit again *looks longly at clothes which are still to small*
12s - Okay, this we can handle. Weve got down one bracket and we can get into the next

12s is where it becomes acceptable to me, not only that i can do it but also that if find 12 in my head sounds much more acceptable than 13!

Updated my ticker and its now looking as though I only have 1lb to have lost a stone :) That be the aim this week then!!!

I have also lost over 5% (6.69% to be exact), so i am feeling good!!!! So glad i started before xmas, makes this feel as tad easier as xmas is so hard with all the sweet treats and gorgeous indulgences to avoid!! xx

Well done, Jess. You're doing brilliantly.
I'll start crossing things for the stone next week.

Could you do the same for me today please? I've got a job interview!

Well done, Jess. You're doing brilliantly.
I'll start crossing things for the stone next week.

Could you do the same for me today please? I've got a job interview!

thanks - maybe start crossing things after the interview though...may look a bit odd!! :D

Tell me more, whats the job??

Hope it all goes well, everything crossed startingggggggggg..... NOW xx

It's still NHS finance, and still at the same hospital. (One corridor along.)
But it's on the income side, rather than costs.
And would be really good experience, for when I can finally move away from here.

Oh wow, thats great news.

I love the idea of moving within a company, you dont have the worry of learning the layout or people, you just get to focus on the new job.

Like i say, everything crossed, im sure you'll do great xxx

Thanks everyone for the lovely congrats messages :)

Im so happy to be in the 12s. I think everyone has that weight stages in their head for them personally, mine goes something like:
high 13s - Holy crap, how did we get here?!?! *wont look in the mirror*
mid-low 13s - Our biggest clothes fit again *looks longly at clothes which are still to small*
12s - Okay, this we can handle. Weve got down one bracket and we can get into the next

12s is where it becomes acceptable to me, not only that i can do it but also that if find 12 in my head sounds much more acceptable than 13!

Updated my ticker and its now looking as though I only have 1lb to have lost a stone :) That be the aim this week then!!!

I have also lost over 5% (6.69% to be exact), so i am feeling good!!!! So glad i started before xmas, makes this feel as tad easier as xmas is so hard with all the sweet treats and gorgeous indulgences to avoid!! xx

This is almost exactly the same as how I feel about it... In that scale I am currently at Big clothes fitting again. I'm sort of past looking longingly at skinny clothes and more looking astonished that I ever got in them in the first place

Back