Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

Hi Pesty - congrats on the pink news!

my birthday is 29th dec - so i could share a birthday with the little lady!

xx

Thanks lovie!! We would have been happy either way, Im just happy i know. It didnt feel real before now cuz i could only refer to her as 'bump' or 'baby', saying 'she' makes it much more real.

Ive heard of so many birthdays in Decemeber!!! March must be a boring month HAHA xx

Name change is for a bit of safety.
I've got a lot of quite personal stuff on my fred, particularly recently with some stuff I've been going through.
And I now know that someone I know from home is on here, so I needed to have a name that is less obvious.
(The old one may not seem obvious, but I use it for everything, so it is to people who know me well!)
So I've changed my name, and moved my diary into Gold, and am now trying to be slightly more discreet! (Not much chance of that, though.)

And the weight has taken a bit too much of a back seat recently while I've been trying to get my head round other stuff. I seem to have been backwards and forwards with the same couple of pounds for months!
Now determined to lose it, and a lot of its friends, and get this show back on the road.
Even without my Pesty Challenge.

xx

Ive now subscribed to your diary - this makes stalking MUCH easier!!

I was doing that before i was pregnant, 1lb off, 1lb on, 2lb off, STS, STS, STS, 2lb on. Its most frustrating!!!

When ive had this baby I will be weighing no doubt significantly more than you and I'll be trying to catch you up, dont miss this opportunity to put a good lead in place!! xx

You have 154 days.....GO

xx

22 weeks.
There is no reason AT ALL (apart from my own self-sabotage) why I shouldn't get rid of 3 stone in that time.
I may not set myself the firm challenge of quite that much, though:
Averaging 1.5 a week would give me 33lbs.

Right. I will be 13 stone, by the time you give birth.
(Unless you're very early!)

Oh crumbs...

22 weeks.
There is no reason AT ALL (apart from my own self-sabotage) why I shouldn't get rid of 3 stone in that time.

Oh crumbs...

and my ticker can be your timer, it will count down the days till i have bubba and your target date ! two birds and all that!

Im very excited about this challenge, I think im getting withdrawal symptoms from challenges!!

Wow, 18 weeks already. Seems like yesterday u announced it!! Maybe that's cos I was hiding my own little secret ;) I'm about 5 weeks behind u, and we are determined to keep the sex a surprise. Let's hope he/she doesn't show us at 20 weeks!!

Hope you are keeping well, well done with the weight too, I feel like a whale already n don't have anything to blame except junk food!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

22 weeks.

Oh crumbs...

Oh crumbs indeed.
I was here, I heard it so now it's official.
13 st by Jan 1 sounds good to me!

Afternoon Jess - lovely news about the Princess and lol to the family and all the pink stuff already!

Wow, 18 weeks already. Seems like yesterday u announced it!! Maybe that's cos I was hiding my own little secret ;) I'm about 5 weeks behind u, and we are determined to keep the sex a surprise. Let's hope he/she doesn't show us at 20 weeks!!

Hope you are keeping well, well done with the weight too, I feel like a whale already n don't have anything to blame except junk food!! Xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thats lovely news! dont know how youre going to keep it a secret, I couldnt stand the thought of not knowing or being able to buy colours. Loads of people said i would regret finding out but so far so good!!

If your stats are right then you're tiny!! haha how much have you gained so far? Have you got any aims for the pregnancy or are you just happy with whatever goes on and we'll get it off after?

xxx

I haven't been to wi for a few weeks due to wedding and various things. Was 9'3 last time, reckon I'll be a bit heavier this sat when I weigh. My main aim is not to become a whale!! Not stressing too much about following sw to the letter, so much going on, hoping I can get a bit more routine once we've moved and settled a bit. Hoping I'll be more active once we go too, walking, maybe swimming, just enjoying the sunshine!!

That's the plan anyway;) xx

I feel the same Maverick, so long as i dont go crazy im allowing myself to have what i want.

2lbs on for me this week! Its my first real gain in quite a while so i'm perfectly okay with it.

Did any of you find your phobias increased ridiculously whilst pregnant?

I have a fear of all bugs, mainly just around food, i.e. i worry that they are going to be in my food. Ive never been able to eat certain foods outside (sandwiches, etc.) in case one gets in. Now im horrendous and cant eat anything in my office (due to the amount of lightning bugs recently).

I cant eat processed foods in case there are bugs in there (due to the large machinery and the fact that food standards allow certain amounts of bugs to be in your food).

I love my veggies but now these are off the menu, found a moth and a caterpilla in my cauliflower last night and cried for a few hours.

I know its the pregnancy but its really upsetting me :(

Im in the 14s

Still under the 2 stone which would be 'all baby' if thats all i gain by the end of the pregnancy but its still a little hard to be okay with it.

19 weeks to go!!

Its so nice to be over the half way mark and looking at the count down - seemed like forever to 20 weeks!!!

hows everyone doing?

You are over the hump Pesty and 2 stone is a fine value to gain - everyone is different though so dont measure yourself by what other people have gained/not gained x

Stay healthy and enjoy your bump!

Are we going to get bump pics?? X

In my head it's 2 stone that I would like to stay under. 2 stone is baby and all things baby related.

I don't know how much I've actually gained so far I just know I'm not there yet!

So glad to be on the count down. I'm quite uncomfortable!!!

Me at 20 weeks is attached!! Xxx

Attachments

• image-238826241.jpg
    image-238826241.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 55
Lovely bump - but where is the glowing smiley momma? :) stop chopping ya head off :) xxx

Keep enjoying the pregnancy - and eat healthy cos if you are planning to bf after u need loads of energy!!! Its possibly the most exhausting job being a momma! The best one though! Xxx

Okay. Better attempt at a photo with me in it is attached! That was a few weeks back now and she's had a growth spurt!!

I'm not doing too bad on the food front as she doesn't like me eating anything sweet. That being said I am terribly partial to some chips. Dinner and lunches aren't too bad though so i shan't complain

Xxx

Attachments

• image-1840399609.jpg
    image-1840399609.jpg
    779.9 KB · Views: 55
In my head it's 2 stone that I would like to stay under. 2 stone is baby and all things baby related.

I don't know how much I've actually gained so far I just know I'm not there yet!

So glad to be on the count down. I'm quite uncomfortable!!!

Me at 20 weeks is attached!! Xxx

Blooming marvellous! X

from the dark side with love...xx

Back