Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

So. My hospital appt went really late and after some faffing at mums I really didn't manage to eat much - it was all good and all on plan but there wasn't a lot of it.

It's a good first step!!!

So I've planned my meals, albeit not in any particular order, I'm just going to tick them off as and when I have them. I've already had the chicken, veg and cheese!

All of these should contain enough super free. The beef stew has been cooked tonight ready to be eaten if lily decides I'm not allowed to cook one day.

Moroccan lamb and meatballs will be cooked tomorrow if I can, they can then be kept for when needed too. Likewise soup and quiches to be made tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1037760842.jpg
    image-1037760842.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 47
Food today:
B - fasting appt so nothing
L - carrot, sweet potato and coriander soup (HM)
S - 2x alpen lights (B), banana
D - chicken, carrot, courgette, sweet corn, cheese (A)

It would appear I also had no syns so technically today was not on track!!! Totally regretting being strong enough to take the skin off my chicken now - I've been diddled!!!

Oh actually, I drank three mugs of tea so my milk needs to be synned as I'm no longer BF. BOOM. not as off track as I thought!

So, I can't upload more than one picture at a time. The soups on this post, dinner will follow

Attachments

• image-1591015785.jpg
    image-1591015785.jpg
    608.1 KB · Views: 43
No, that is not the biggest chicken leg in the world, I'm using a tea plate today as didn't want too much and I tend to pile the plate, smaller plate means less room to pile!

Attachments

• image-4181366932.jpg
    image-4181366932.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 50
Soup looks lovely, really need to get a blender to start making soups.

Meal plan looks good x

The soup actually looks a lot like my babies nappies - minus the coriander haha. Realised this mid way through eating so not sure I'll be giving that again any time soon, although it is super scrummy!!

Never a fan of the 6:30 feed, Domingo back to sleep or get up? Such a tween time for me.

I'm rubbish at naps so suppose I should get the sleep in now but I'm quite awake.

I'll give it a go!!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Not sure what a Domingo is from my 6:30am post hahaha.

Anyway, good day on track for me!!

B - porridge and mixed berries (A&B)
S - mini quiche with quark, peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and wgg
L - noodle soup with dried noodles, chicken, stock oxo, onion, carrot, celery, garlic
D - meatballs with beef mince, spices, tinned toms, onion, courgette, aubergine, peppers and penne pasta
P - strawberry puffs (5 syns each), puff pastry (13.5), quark, options white hot choc (2), sweetner, strawberry and light squirty cream (1). Makes 4, I had two.

Total syns - 10

Last edited:
Those strawberry puffs sound lovely, how do you make them?

Recipe attached!

Pastry is 13.5 though not 15. Light cream is 1 syn per 12.5g but it really doesn't need it, it's yummy both ways xx

Attachments

• image-861979127.jpg
    image-861979127.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 40
Oh to be able to get light puff pastry here. Often can't even get pufff pastry :cry:

Thanks...will have to give them a try!

So today I went to Bluewater to meet my sister, I expected to be tempted into being off track but I was good!!

Today's food
B - porridge and mixed berries (A&B)
L - jacket potato, chilli, cheese (6)
D - pasta from yesterday
P - muller chocolate (5)
Prosecco (4.5)

Total syns 15.5

Didn't really need the muller, pure boredom!! What a shame.

Ahhh you have to syns to use so why not! And well done on not going off track x

Evening!!!

Weekend round up.

Saturday was at mums with my sister and kids, avoided all naughty foods - they had a 20 inch pizza and I didn't even have a slice, came home and had a bowl of stew.

Went out drinking and consumed a bottle and half of Rose (three bottles between two of us) and that was my Syns for the day (off plan obviously)

I was surprisingly not too hungover today and had noodle soup for brunch (homemade) and again avoided takeaway fish and chips that OHs family ordered and when got home made lamb and mixed roast veg followed by a pudding of a bowl full of SF jelly, ww vanilla yog, strawberries and light squirty cream (1 syn per 12.5g).

So total syns today of 4.5.

WI tomorrow, really hoping the wine doesn't take away from a really good week. 2.5lb till my half stone award, any loss to take me closer to that would be appreciated!

Evening!!!

Weekend round up.

Saturday was at mums with my sister and kids, avoided all naughty foods - they had a 20 inch pizza and I didn't even have a slice, came home and had a bowl of stew.

Went out drinking and consumed a bottle and half of Rose (three bottles between two of us) and that was my Syns for the day (off plan obviously)

I was surprisingly not too hungover today and had noodle soup for brunch (homemade) and again avoided takeaway fish and chips that OHs family ordered and when got home made lamb and mixed roast veg followed by a pudding of a bowl full of SF jelly, ww vanilla yog, strawberries and light squirty cream (1 syn per 12.5g).

So total syns today of 4.5.

WI tomorrow, really hoping the wine doesn't take away from a really good week. 2.5lb till my half stone award, any loss to take me closer to that would be appreciated!

Sounds like fun weekend with SW on your mind at all times....well done

Good luck at weigh tomorrow too....hope you make the -2.5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done chica :woohoo: back at ya

Last edited:
Great work ...bye bye half a stone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

YEAY. Thanks all.

Main differences this week were more super free and smaller initial portions only going back for seconds when I'm actually hungry rather than forcing it!

Weirdly I also haven't had mince which I suspect has something to do with it

Back