Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

Today was off track. Only slightly and all 'good' syns for extra HEX and considering I was out at lunch, but over none the less

I have to make sure I'm back on track tomorrow. I have overnight porridge in the fridge so hopefully that nice and gives a spare HEA

B - porridge, Ss milk (A & B), mixed fruit
L - squirty cream (4), quavers (4.5), morrisons sushi (3), Apple grape and cheese medley (6)
Snack - aubergine, courgette, pepper, celery, spring onion, carrot
D - gammon, SW chips, egg, tomatoes, light mayo (2)
Pud - shape 0% yog, strawberry, blueberry

Total syns - 19.5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image.jpgimage.jpg

Today was was on track.

B - overnight porridge oats (B)
L - chicken, salad, cous cous (0.5)
D - sausage casserole and rice (5)
pud - Eton mess (6.5)

proper breakdown attached. Need to drink a cup of milk for the other 125ml!

image.jpg

Looks like a good day! Good job getting back on track. How's little lady doing?

Thanks LO, Lily is good thanks, we've moved to aptamil reflux milk as gaviscon is blocking her up but she seems happy for now.

Everything seems to work for 2-3 days then she's back to being sick full feeds and constipation. Fingers crossed not this time!!

I also made chicken casserole and beef and veg so I have options for tomorrow which is nice

Hopefully the reflux milk works. If it doesn't I'd suggest testing for lactose intolerance. Symptoms can be very very similar to reflux.

I'm starting to stockpile food too. Always make too much then freeze what's left. Perfect for when I really don't want to cook.

Yeah, that's why we tried coleif (it takes some lactose out) again, that worked for a couple of days.

I find lunch is hardest for me, I'm usually running round doing something so cooking isn't best or sometimes possible. That's when leftovers are a godsend

So another day on the right track!!

B - oats, SS milk and berries (A&B)
L - chicken stew and rice
D - mince and veg with rice
Pud - ww yog and banana

I really must up my water intake!!!

Got the little miss weighed today. 12lb 4.5! She doesn't look nearly as big as the other babies that weigh, she must be all muscly from all the wriggling she does!!!!

No plans for tomorrow so have decided that I want to get under the bed vacuumed and go through my wardrobe to get rid of some stuff that I have but will never wear.

I also have boxes full of DVDs and CDs that need to be sold but postage is such hassle!!!

Attachments

• image-2372649462.jpg
    image-2372649462.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 39
Evening Jess - glad that Lily is a bit better now, let's hope it's not lactose intolerance as that would be difficult.

Love your food diary. Is that something you can but as SW or is it just the new format?

Have you had the test result from the hospital regarding your gestational diabetes?
If you've posted something I've missed it, so forgive me if you already have.

Hey Bev.

No results as yet! Rang the doctor the day after who told me they had the results but the doctor needed to sign them off before telling me. Then they rang me back to tell me that they wouldn't be giving me the results as the diabetes clinic want them. I've heard nothing since!!!

The food diary I bought off ebay, I know I'm terrible if I don't write it down (that's when I start to cheat) so figured I may as well have a nice book to write it in rather than scraps of paper!!

Goodness me I'm tired today!!! Lily was as good as usual in the night (wakes at 3 and 6) so that isn't the reason. I guess doing this on my own (OH doing 12 hour shifts so can only help 1 hour each day) has finally caught up on me!!!

Thank heavens it's Friday!!!

Hopefully I won't go off track at the weekend with him being home! Usually the issue is that we go out all day and I don't take snacks so I'll have to make sure I take stuff!!

Still on track after the day from hell. Very nearly fell into a pot of Ben and Jerry's, it was only because my OH asked if I was really going to cave after one bad day that I made an eton mess instead.

I reversed into a post, dropped stew all over the front room floor and sofa, left the boot open and soaked the car in the rain for an hour, flooded the bathroom and dropped the blueberries out of the fridge all over the floor.

I'm now going to bed before I do so serious damage.

B - porridge, berries (A&B)
L - mince and veg
S - chicken stew
D - roast chicken, mushrooms, chips, egg
Pud - Eton mess

Attachments

• image-1694685747.jpg
    image-1694685747.jpg
    532.9 KB · Views: 38
All on Friday 13th! Superstitious?!
Well done for not caving though x

Deffo sounds like a day from hell. ((( Hugs ))) chica - get a good night's kip if you can.

Hoping you have a better day hun.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My day was okay today. Good food wise but i naughtily bumped into a bottle of wine which obviously took me over syns for the day!

Nothing I can do about it now. Line drawn. Back on it!!

Off to see fifty shades tomorrow with the girls, not expecting it to be a good film but should be a laugh!

The moral of today's story is write stuff down as you have it or you'll go horrendously over your syns!!!

I went to see fifty shades of grey earlier and was good, took squares and alpen lights with me.

Trouble is, when I got home I forgot about this so had an Eton mess for pudding thinking i had spare syns so ended up total over synning!!!!

Hopefully WI won't be too horrendous tomorrow following two days over syns. Especially after a good week I'll be so disappointed if it's a bad one.

Attachments

• image-1553747390.jpg
    image-1553747390.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 32
If the last 2 days are the only days you've gone over syns you SHOULD be ok. Otherwise food is looking good.
Fingers crossed that WI is ok tomorrow.

Just had another look at your food diary for today .
What sort of sweetcorn was it? Was it baby corn?
As apart from the corn it looks very like a red day to me - and you've had hardly any other carbs, just the oats.
So your alpens could be a HexB, and then you haven't had as many syns.

If it was ordinary corn then 100g is only 3 syns on a red day = less than the Alpens
Welcome to the world of "SW al la Bev Tweaks" :8855:
Naughty aren't I?

The moral of today's story is write stuff down as you have it or you'll go horrendously over your syns!!!

I went to see fifty shades of grey earlier and was good, took squares and alpen lights with me.

Trouble is, when I got home I forgot about this so had an Eton mess for pudding thinking i had spare syns so ended up total over synning!!!!

Hopefully WI won't be too horrendous tomorrow following two days over syns. Especially after a good week I'll be so disappointed if it's a bad one.

You will be fine at WI...

Totally agree with the writing down as you go along ...better yet have a plan for the day.

How was the film? Have you read the book?Was it overly saucy?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back