Peter Andre on ITV This Morning!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hello all :D

Just following on from yesterday's thread! Peter Andre is being interviewed by Fern Britton at 10.30 today on This Morning (ITV).

Enjoy! :D

Hugs x x x

I missed it.... I was at WI. Was it good, what was said etc etc.....

Damn I'm at work! Wanted to watch that after seeing what Jordan aka Katie or (whateva she like to be called these days) said!

Not much really. He was quite clear in telling everyone he will not bad mouth the mother of his children, more so because in years down the line he doesn't want his kids to see him bad mouthing their mum.

He said that there were many reasons leading to the split - not just 1 reason, but many.

He is very thin though, lost a lot of weight. He was shaking like a leaf when they were asking him about Katie. He looked like he was going to cry.

Poor guy.

How did your WI go ELAY? x x x x

p.s - No doubt it'll be on youtube in the next few days!

Poor lad looked gutted didnt he? I thought he was very dignified actually - especially when Fern was probing him about his 'Katie' tattoo. I think Phil was a bit embarrassed for him. He did look thin too (Peter that is, not Phil!!).

Gah, you women! I'm happy to talk Big Brother, and Desperate Housewives when it starts again (both of which I'm addicted to thanks to Mrs. L). But Peter Andre? lol ;) ;)

Thanks for update guys x

Aww - Lunar Jim! Its a shame for him. He looked all lost and vulnerable!! Like a little puppy thats lost his bone - we don't fancy him, we just want to mother him - honest!!!

lol @ lunarJim

Wannabeelovely - I agree he was very dignified. I thought he did bloody well considering he was being probed quite a bit. Fern just can't help herself really.

I was please when Phil said "I think that's enough now" - Pete looked so relieved!!!

I'll bet Katie was watching it to.

I heard the 'actual' reason Pete has the camera, is so KP can't say he has said things when he hasn't. Clever lad. He obviously knows how devious his soon to be ex wife can be. I'm glad he is covering his tracks. It's a sensible thing for him to be doing in my opinion.

Hugs x x x

Totally agree Emma! He's obviously aware of her scheming and manipulative ways! I thought he gave a very good interview without actually saying anything that could be used against him. I wish Fern had been as forthcoming about herself when she had her secret gastric band fitted then tried to pass it off as 'healthy eating'! I thought she was a fab role model until that little gem came to light!!!!

I wish Fern had been as forthcoming about herself when she had her secret gastric band fitted then tried to pass it off as 'healthy eating'! I thought she was a fab role model until that little gem came to light!!!!

Ha Ha Ha!!!! :D:D:D:D :p:p:p:p

Funnily enough (can't remember which thread it was) But I mentioned this in a thread lol :)

I was completely shocked by the revelation of her gastric band. :eek:

Perhaps we should get her interviewed by Piers!!! Ha Ha! :p:p

Hugs x x x

I thought he came across as being ALOT more dignified than she ever could! Good interview I thought, very genuine!

Not much really. He was quite clear in telling everyone he will not bad mouth the mother of his children, more so because in years down the line he doesn't want his kids to see him bad mouthing their mum.

He said that there were many reasons leading to the split - not just 1 reason, but many.

He is very thin though, lost a lot of weight. He was shaking like a leaf when they were asking him about Katie. He looked like he was going to cry.

Poor guy.

How did your WI go ELAY? x x x x

Aww - Lunar Jim! Its a shame for him. He looked all lost and vulnerable!! Like a little puppy thats lost his bone - we don't fancy him, we just want to mother him - honest!!!

lol @ lunarJim

Wannabeelovely - I agree he was very dignified. I thought he did bloody well considering he was being probed quite a bit. Fern just can't help herself really.

I was please when Phil said "I think that's enough now" - Pete looked so relieved!!!

Hugs x x x

I thought he came across very dignified and looked so relieved when the interview was over.

Nice to see how respectful he was about the mother of his children. He seems to be a genuinely nice guy who loves his kids.

By the end of the interview I felt a lot of sympathy for him and respect:)

Love Mini xxx

I missed it.... I was at WI. Was it good, what was said etc etc.....

So was I!

Gah, you women! I'm happy to talk Big Brother, and Desperate Housewives when it starts again (both of which I'm addicted to thanks to Mrs. L). But Peter Andre? lol ;) ;)

I LOVE Desperate Housewives!

he looked sooooo think, bless him it must be effecting him greatly to effect his weight like that, the heartbreak diet! as they call it!

Part of me wished he would speak, tell us everything haha, but the sensible part of me knows that he's doing the right thing keeping as quiet as he can, for the sake of them beautiful children. Must be confusing for the children, its them i feel sorry for. I used to love katie, still respect her for how she has self made herself through hard work but during each series of katie and peter she got a bigger and bigger head, to the point where she comes across as believeing she's above anyone, i know the show is edited but at parts she seemed soooo mean to pete.
sadfully pete's not gonna be able to go on any show without katie being mentioned for a longgggggggggg time xxxx

I think Peter Andre is a lovely man, Very Dignified too for the sake of the kids, I did used to like her but gone off her a bit now!

Notice how he didnt mention her name once, he kept saying mother of my children..

Mind you he was far too skinny, I know its probably stress and not eating but he didnt look normal..:rolleyes:

I have always liked Pete, and not Katie.

I did watch Katie and Peter Stateside (much to my HB annoyance!!!) and they both played up to the camera's. Katie spoke to Pete like absolute garbage - I think maybe she was playing up to the cameras. But it was everything with her, she always had to be one better than Pete - that's no marriage.

At times she was nasty to the children - Junior and the slug, i wanted to cry for the poor little man. But she always seems to have her full attention on Harvey and not thhe others. She ALWAYS brings up the fact he has special needs. I want to shake her - THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH CHILDREN WHO HAVE SPECIAL NEEDS - difference is they do not have her money, Nannies and Carers. She goes on about him being hard work, but I doubt she has actually experienced it full on herself, she just pays someone to take the burden off her hands.

Rant over!!! (Gosh i've had so many about this woman lately)

Hugs x x x

I have just watched it on you tube. What a lovely bloke he is. Very emotional for him though, hope life gets better soon.

Back