Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

End of march i would like to be 11st please so put me down for 11lbs by then x

Not sure if I'm the best to offer to do this as I'm crap in an ipad!

This is mine:

Lucylu - target loss 6.5lbs, total loss -

Can you try to add yourselves to the list? If not I will do at work tomorrow x

Lets see if I can do this then...........:flirt2:

Targets by end March 2014

• Lucylu - Target Loss 6.5lbs Total Loss -
  • Smurfette84 - Target Loss 11lbs Total Loss -
  • Becki2009 - Target 4lbs, Total Loss -

Now I weigh at class every other week but I do weigh at home so i'm happy to post weekly but amend to SW scales when I go. I don't go tomorrow but will weigh the wed's after.

Hey, can you put me down for 9lbs please!!

It doesn't count because it was the wrong time of day, I wasn't wearing any clothes and I drank a LOT of vodka last night (dehydration) but I was 9st 1 & 3/4lbs this morn! HA. Made my day!!!

Urgggg mines going in the wrong direction! My scales say I'm a pound heavier than last Monday :(

Was u on plan all week? Or have a heavier weekend? It mighr just be a blip! I want to weigh but mondays are not goof for me! Lol. I think il take a weighing on thursday morning give me time to recover from the weekend!

Anyone have any updates yet?

Targets by end March 2014

• Lucylu - Target Loss 6.5lbs, Loss so far -
  • Smurfette84 - Target Loss 11lbs, Loss so far -
  • Becki2009 - Target 4lbs, Loss so far -
  • Kimberleycandukan - Target 9lbs, Loss so far -

Was u on plan all week? Or have a heavier weekend? It mighr just be a blip! I want to weigh but mondays are not goof for me! Lol. I think il take a weighing on thursday morning give me time to recover from the weekend!

I was on plan all week, did red for 3 days and no budge so switchyed to green and saw a loss but then went over syns over the weekend and heavier than a week ago! Try again this week......

Thank you!
I weigh on weds but its my birthday tomorrow so a loss is looking doubtful :p

Back