Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

Same..bad bank holiday! In fact a bad three weeks whilst we moved house. I'm not fully back on track yet. Well today is my first day back. Going well so far! Although I'm feeling afternoon munchies. ..:( I'm thinking mushy peas. Or boiled eggs :/

I had a bad day yesterday too .. Weigh in on Thursday so will see whether or not it has affected my weight .. Hopefully not as otherwise had a really good few days!
Having one of those days today though where all I want to do is eat ! Having major chocolate cravings ahhh
X

I'm on day 2 of 30 day shred in an attempt to start the lbs shifting again but more so to help me get prepared for the summer!

How are you finding it Lucy? I want to start exercising again over the next few weeks but think I need to ease myself in gently lol not sure the 30 day shred would be a good idea just yet I would probably keel over and die haha xxx

Geez its hard! But, and its a big but....Its getting easier to do the more harder moves as you have two girls to follow and after only 2 goes, already my 3rd go tonight put me looking at the other harder girl, trouble is I struggled with some moves but I guess thats what its all about!

I hope I can join this group :D it's my first week, I'm scared for first weigh in :cry:

Hope this shredding will help me focus on getting to the bottom of target but I've messed up eating today wise.

I achieved the 2lb loss :)

Also down 1.5 this week :) well done xx

Bad bad day today binged for the first time in ageees but ah well maybe I needed it !
Back on track tomorrow!!

I've got a little bit over my syns today (16) but I ran the Manchester 10k today so I hoping it will even out. I've had a lack of super foods today so back on it tomorrow!

Back