Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

Beautiful weather here, really hope to get out and enjoy it today but hubby played in a golf comp and drank most of the day so I'm pretty sure he will have a hangover! Oh well, I will do something at the least!

So, I've booked my babysitter for weds, I hate paying for someone so I can go and weigh but I have to! Hols will be 11 weeks on Monday and I want to be near the bottom of target.

Ok so this weekend I have a BBQ and a meal out tomorrow so I have to do some exercise in an attempt to not go madly over syns but as of Monday I need to knuckle down.

Anyone got a plan? Perhaps another challenge like switching things up a bit? Challenge each other to do something they really find hard?

Anyway let me know small persons x

I have a BBQ today and Father's Day lunch tomorrow ahh need desperately to stay on plan but knowing me probably won't :/

Hi all!!!

So I did it, I went back to class and after 9 weeks I've gained 3 lbs taking me 1.5lbs over the top of target. Mission now to lose that hopefully by next week so I don't have to pay!

My real news though is that I did a kettle class last night and oh my god I could barely walk or bend after! I'm just lying here in bed wondering what the damage is today!!!!

That's not a bad gain! Well done for going back. I have a kettle bell but never used it for more than 15 mins at a time as it's hard work! Lol

I love kettlebells they are so effective my personal trainer swears by them .
8.8 today so another 8lbs to target

WI on sat is going to have been 2 weeks since my last one, I've not exercised much at all so feeling guilty and not expecting much of a loss :cry:

Hi ladies I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago so had my first proper weigh in this week and lost 2 lbs. Everyone in my group seemed to have lost loads there first week. I was just wondering what you lost in your first week. Oh and im 5ft 1 and starting weight was 8st 13

Hi freid11 and welcome!

I only lost 1lb in my first week and I weighed 11st and i'm 4ft 11 so don't fret!!!

At 8st 13 your not 'overweight' are you, you just want to loose a few pounds i'm quessing?

Thanks feeling better about my 2lb loss. Hoping to get down to 8st as that when I feel most comfortable.
Definitely going to keep at it as I feel its a healthier way of eating instead of trying to starve yourself.

Went to class last night, needed to lose 1.5 lbs to get to the top of target and yippee I did it!

8 weeks on monday I go on holiday so I really want to try to get to the bottom of target which means I can lose another 6lbs.

Now an action plan to do it! :)

Back