Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

Wowza Becky well done on the 10k I defo wouldn't worry about going over your syns think of all the calories you will have burnt :)
Well my binge carried on into this morning but then I finally decided to stop being a pig and stop dwelling on yesterday's episode of binging so have now thrown out the remainder of chocolate so I can't be tempted by it and have just done 30 minutes of high intensity interval training which was bloody hard work as it's the first time I've exercised in 9 months due to being pregnant and having ruby . Also booked a personal training session for Wednesday . Let's get skinny for summer !! Xx

Thanks :) you're very determined sammie, you can do it! I was nowhere near my target time for the run this time around but I'm doing another 10k in sept and by that time I should be close to target and I'm going to start training once my leg injury gets better :)

Hi guys! I lost alot of weight through slimming world then once I got to 9 stone I stopped going and have been doing it myself for about a year and can't seem to get past 8st 13! I'm in between 8st 13 and 9st 1! Any advice ?? It could be the odd picking I do In between meals but I syn them if I need too . So frustrating !

Hi guys! I lost alot of weight through slimming world then once I got to 9 stone I stopped going and have been doing it myself for about a year and can't seem to get past 8st 13! I'm in between 8st 13 and 9st 1! Any advice ?? It could be the odd picking I do In between meals but I syn them if I need too . So frustrating !

This is like me! My weight just cane yo a halt following the same plan as when I lost weight. The only time I got lower than 8.13 was when I had an alcohol free month in January!

It's good I think! We'll see how I get on this Friday!

I had 2-3 quite naughty days at the weekend but calorie wise might not have been too bad. I've been good as gold this week and fully intend to continue that with 2 good fast days too.

I'm only 4lb from target and DESPERATE to get there!!! xx

Urggg, I feel your pain. When I was trying to get to Target my weight loss slowed right down! In the end I turned to SE and that worked for me. I must try it again as I bet i'd be slightly out of target if I weighed tomorrow!

Urggg, I feel your pain. When I was trying to get to Target my weight loss slowed right down! In the end I turned to SE and that worked for me. I must try it again as I bet i'd be slightly out of target if I weighed tomorrow!

I've never done a single SE day, they look like so much effort!

I'm lazy which is defo why I like fast days - minimal effort and cheap as chips!!!xx

Right! Far too much messing around here has left me with seeing 8st 7 on the scales this morning. Last time I weighed at class I was 8st 2 3/4 and I HAVE to go on wed's as its been 6 weeks. If I hide anymore I won't be able to log on to SW site. Besides, I have to go to get myself back in the game!!

Plan of action for me:

1. Drink more water
2. Speed soup for lunch
3. Scan bran - I've ordered some to arrive today...Must eat a few at least!
4. 30 Day Shred starts again tonight.
5. No more than 10 syns.

Now lets see if I can stick to my plan!!

12 weeks today I will be flying on hols....Have to do something!!!!!

How's everyone else???

Thanks becki - You can do it too!!!

So my action plan for today was:

1. Drink more water - Definately done this, swish swish...
2. Speed soup for lunch - Forgotten how much I love this stuff!
3. Scan bran - I've ordered some to arrive today...Must eat a few at least - I've eaten 5 so a heb of the stuff.
4. 30 Day Shred starts again tonight - Done, Ouch after so long off!
5. No more than 10 syns - None yet....:)

Back