Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

i wasnt too bad. i had wine and a couple of beers abd a big bit of cake but my friend made it. i walked there though to my friends which took 45 mins just to earn some lol. and ive not been too bad today. sausage bap for breakfast. mung bean puzza and then chicken tikka..sw version though!

o dearr! im 8.10 today
went out for lunch though and had a bacon panini! oops.
I get married in about 22 days!! eeeek!

Omg, that's gonna be here quickly! I take it your dress fits now, you surely don't want to lose any if it does? ;-)

yes my dress has always fitted! to be honest i just need to tone up! im unsure what to do tbh. im a cardio type of girl! i find sit ups boring but if i lost much more my dress wouldnt fit great! we are away for 5 days before the wedding though so.i will put back a couple of pounds i know!

My dress didn't fit properly at all, I dont know what happened, perhaps I just didn't try it on enough or at least sit down in it, it was so big on the day I had to keep janking it up! After a few champers it didn't matter though ;-)

Hi girls sorry I haven't been checking in , If I'm honest I just haven't been following the plan so I've Joined the group to motivate me and I am feeling a bit more positive now so fingers crossed I will do better this time ! I'm 8.12 at the mo :( im going to be weighing in every monday , how much do you usually lose on a weekly basis ? Xx

hello again! lol

Im fluctuating at the moment! im 8.10 but im.naughty at weekends!

In the week.im good though..very active so by friday im about 8.8 . Bank hol this weekend. then my hen weekend! ooo ohhh!

Hi girls sorry I haven't been checking in , If I'm honest I just haven't been following the plan so I've Joined the group to motivate me and I am feeling a bit more positive now so fingers crossed I will do better this time ! I'm 8.12 at the mo :( im going to be weighing in every monday , how much do you usually lose on a weekly basis ? Xx

Before I got to target the max I'd lose was a pound but everyone's different x

Yeh I guess it varies from one week to another aswel il just have to keep my fingers crossed if I don't lose some weight soon I'm going to go insane lol! X

Right, I've decided to set myself a challenge, see 7.13 and treat myself to new clothes for my hols in July!

ooo good challenge! what you goung to do diferently to get there?
I have 1week left before i go away for my wedding! eeek i feel i could of lost more but i dont want it to ruin my time. Going to run tuesday thusday and friday. and next monday and tuesday hopefully! No treats except tomorrow ( bank hol) and next sat ( my hen)

Right, I've decided to set myself a challenge, see 7.13 and treat myself to new clothes for my hols in July!

Wow I could only dream of seeing me in the 7 stones bracket xx

ooo good challenge! what you goung to do diferently to get there?
I have 1week left before i go away for my wedding! eeek i feel i could of lost more but i dont want it to ruin my time. Going to run tuesday thusday and friday. and next monday and tuesday hopefully! No treats except tomorrow ( bank hol) and next sat ( my hen)

I'm doing this 12 week challenge in group and I post on here, I've not really stuck to it but now I'm ready to re start!

Here's the challenge some of us are doing...

image-1580116934.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back