Pets

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Lets all celebrate our pets!

I absolutely love my cats and dogs to bits and they are like my little babies as i dont have kids.

I think everyone should post a pic of their pets, if you have any, and tell us how much they mean to you. Awwww :D

This is Magnus and Novak AKA magmoooo and noooonoo :p on their chez lounge!

6460_129935311141_610886141_3590032_6835134_n.jpg

This is Keano and Sienna, our 2 dobermans....

n610886141_427828_4984.jpg

Beautiful pictures of your pets.

I have a gorgeous black and white 15 month old Staffordshire Bull Terrier - Chloe, she is adorable and I love her to bits.

What gorgeous dogs you have!!

I have a 10 month old border terrier, she's my baby too. :D ( I have a real baby, she's 11!!)

Hamchop.jpg

This is Lady leroy, shes mine and Oh's first pet. Shes called 'Leroy' because we wanted a boy hamster, but when we went and bought it, they only had girls.. but we couldnt think of another name, so she became 'Lady leroy' or hamchop is her 'gangster name' lol! OH even made her up a little rap haha.

Boo2009.jpg

This is my little Boo. Shes 3 months here, and absoloutly gorgeous, and alot less fluffy! LOL, Shes a rare wire haired fluffy Miniture dachshund (sausage dog)

Boo20092.jpg

This is her at 8 months, most recently, you can see how fluffy she is here.. and so naughty! lol. Shes got such charactor about her..

Boo20093.jpg

Thought i'd add this one so you can see her shape a bit better, shes still quite small there, but thats her ripping her toy sausage dog (nick names 'roger' for reasons il let your imagination take you to) at the jugular lol!

enjoy :) x

Beautiful pictures of your pets.

I have a gorgeous black and white 15 month old Staffordshire Bull Terrier - Chloe, she is adorable and I love her to bits.

Donnie - i love staffies! They are such loving and loyal dogs and soooo cute, they look like they are smiling! We always had them when i was growing up and we had a 'blue' irish staff - he was gorgeous and we studded him out as he was pedigree.

Do you have any pics of your staffie?

I have 2 gorgeous ragdolls cats. Brothers, Meiko & Chayli & they're 4 & a half. They're nothing like how ragdolls are meant to be (love being cuddled & picked up) but I love them to bits anyway x

Attachments

• 2572_56690516379_760021379_1410981_5335126_n.jpg
    2572_56690516379_760021379_1410981_5335126_n.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 112
  • n760021379_826225_7862.jpg
    n760021379_826225_7862.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 128
Fern - yout hamster rocks! I had loads of hamsters as a kid, first was was called Bub, then i had Bub 2, Bub 3 and the revenge of Bub! Lol

Boo is really cute as well, she looks like a dog you can have a lovely cuddle with.

Fern - yout hamster rocks! I had loads of hamsters as a kid, first was was called Bub, then i had Bub 2, Bub 3 and the revenge of Bub! Lol

Boo is really cute as well, she looks like a dog you can have a lovely cuddle with.

haha, bless! Oh and his brother had LOADS of hamsters as kids, as his brother would work in pet shops and bring the rejects home, so he was so excited when i gave it and we bought one. Shes pretty funky tho :p LOL

Boos an amazing dog, you could watch her all day with amusment, shes so silly! she hates being groomed and is a proper scruff LOL. but she loves cuddles and shes so lazy, she will just sleep on the bed all day long given half the chance. She rarly barks unless you have food and you make eye contact - eek! LOL

This is my baby and he's the love of my life! He is 16 months old and full of mischief.

nwknrr.jpg

Awww - so cute! He looks like a roght little tinker! :p

I love his little tan spots above his eyes, my dobes have them and i think they really add character to a dogs face.

He is a cross between a German Shepherd and a Jack Russell and his underside is white and tan!

Aaw, what would we all do without our beautiful pets?!

Noodle and Gadget

Keeko

Ratties (one of these is in ratty heaven and not all of them are here...but it'd be way too many pics!)

Awww everyone has such cute pets x

Aww such cute pics :D
We have a German Sheperd called Zak whos 8 yrs old and hes my boy, love him to pieces and he adores my son its adorable to watch them playing. We also have 4 Siamese cross cats called Sheeky, Douglas, Seymour and Bella. Sheeky despises me with a passion and claws me if i hug my hubby but the 3 boys love me to bits and are like my shadows. Bella i am positive is hell bent on world domination, you can almost see her plotting.

Back