Pets

Fern, how does your (gorgeous!) dog get on with the hamster? Our scruffy rescue terrier Murphy (cos he looked like an upside down pint of it) positively adored our hamster Barney Rubble, but for all the wrong reasons! He would sit, rapt, for hours watching BR's cage... just waiting for him to wake up & when he did - oh boy! You could read his mind..."mmmm, LUNCH! I'll have a side order of Pedigree Chum..." :D
We only have tropical fish & hens now...

This is my baby girl willow, she is a black/brown pedegre labrador and she's nearly a year old now and it's gone so quick lol :D

n528245666_2069414_7432259.jpg

And this willow in the pink collar and her sister eve at the beach having a play :)

2956_77998850666_528245666_2140907_620117_n.jpg

Thanks hun, but they aint both mine thank god lol
her sister belongs to my mum and is a little bu##er :) so they do still get to see each other and go for walks and play together to. happy days :D

Loops ur pets are lovley and the bf dog is soooo cute :)

Fern, how does your (gorgeous!) dog get on with the hamster? Our scruffy rescue terrier Murphy (cos he looked like an upside down pint of it) positively adored our hamster Barney Rubble, but for all the wrong reasons! He would sit, rapt, for hours watching BR's cage... just waiting for him to wake up & when he did - oh boy! You could read his mind..."mmmm, LUNCH! I'll have a side order of Pedigree Chum..." :D
We only have tropical fish & hens now...

Well, LOL. Actually our lil boo doesnt get too worked up with our little bird Pippy, which was my nans, but after she died we had her back, shes a tiny thing, not too sure what she is.. BUT when it comes to the hamster, which luckily is asleep most of the time, its a differnt story, and shes been lucky a few times to still be here. However its more the hamster that is the problem, everytime boos been in the bedroom were we keep leroy, she gets up and starts hibernating in her tunnels (shes got a massive cage which OH insisted on spending £80 on :eek: ) and has tunnels that come out of the cage and back in, but she stuffs loads of sawdust in there and the last time it happend we had to confiscate them, as she wouldnt move from them for 6 days :eek: .. (the first time it happened i thought she was dying :( ).. but subsequently the mastermind that she is, escaped and started chewing through our wardrobe at 2am. How Boo didnt catch her darting across the bedroom floor that night i dont know, the one night i allowed boo to sleep with me as OH was visiting parents! that was one long night!!

I think Boo would just like to play, but leroy being so small would just get thrown about, so we try and keep them seperate as much as possible!

oops, sorry for the essay! x

Aww thanks very much... Jess is blind and diabetic, she is amazing really!

I love Willow, she is beautiful!

Ohh my goodness really........ Just makes you wanna love her more i bet, bless her :)

I'm sorry to hear that Tracy. If anything was to happen to my boy I'd be inconsolable so I can only imagine how you feel.

:rolleyes: I have a lovely but mad springer spaniel pupp named hudson and also x2 guinea pigs called bubble and squeek! wouldnt be without any of them xx

Attachments

• Photo0050.jpg
    Photo0050.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 36
  • PICT0360.jpg
    PICT0360.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 29
  • PICT0367.jpg
    PICT0367.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 32
aww he's lovely SJ i love cats. you wouldnt be saying that if he did this to your slimming world magazine....lol :d'oh:

Attachments

• Photo0180.jpg
    Photo0180.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 37
Back