Pharmacy Help!

ficole

Hey there,

I've only just completed week 3 and am finding my Pharmacy extremely disappointing.:tear_drop:

There is no personal touch, they don't do the dip stick test, they don't seem to be able to give you a clear indication of your weight lose.

I'm just starting to get a little frustrated with them. The normal pharmacist is on holidays, so when I went for my weigh in last night, the other girl, sad well down, you've lost 3lb (had a bad weekend), I was like thats grat. Then I said so whats the to date (testing her, as the other pharmacist couldn't read the bloody screen either), she said thats you 16st 13lb, I told her it can't be because last week I was 16st 13lb :mad:

Is there anything I can do, besides changing Pharmacy (which is 7 miles away and do not stay open after 5.30, which means I wouldn't make it)?

That's awful :(

I don't find my pharmacy great either - no sticks, won't do print outs, not encouraging, a bit sneery...
But I suppose all I want from them is to weigh me accurately + give me my shakes!

I would contact Lipotrim and make them aware of this - it makes their product look bad if the pharmacists dont do it justice! Other than that I suppose change pharmacists? Could you cycle there? You'd get there faster and it would be extra exercise to burn off more lbs! :D

or you could change your pharmacy day to saturday? if it is work that prevents you from making it by 5.30

Hi Ficole.... I dont trust my pharmacy either... Ive had the same prob... Now i just take the reading off the scales in the chemist, let them work it out... then I go home and work it out again to double check. Although it is so disheartening when they cant even do a simple job of converting weight! xxxx

Thanks Blinkyblush and Kayd2011,

I was talking to a lady today, who has told me that there is another pharmacy in a different town that are open late Thur & Fri nights. If it means extra miles I don't mind.

I must see about weighing myself somewhere.....

Good plan Ficole. If you're not getting the support you need from your current pharmacy let them flip off!!
Hope the new one will give you the encouragement you need for this difficult plan & give you due respect for all your hard work. And even if it's a bit out of the way, you'll have all that extra time on your way home to feel great about yourself after that week's weight loss!!

x S

Back